• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Name: Cirno
Two cute Pokemon: Emolga & Skitty
Partner Pokemon: Emolga~!

Asking me what the cutest Pokemon is will make me confuse myself forever. I just can't pick one - they're all so cute and there are so many that take my breath away. I do admit that I squee over Chikorita each time I see her in the anime though, her voice and adorable eyes are just a killer for my heart. ;_; <3

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
I think it would be hard for us to decide on a mascot since we all have such different opinions on who is the cutest. xD

#2 - How many moves can Teddiursa learn in total in Generation IV?

77?

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Name: Classic Sonic
2 cute pokemon: Jumpluff and Shaymin
Partner pokemon: Shaymin
I just like it...it's adorable eyes, it being a walking bouquet of flowers, the beautiful Gracidea flower on it's side..it's just cute <3. Also the Sky forme's pretty good in the ubers meta, being a master troll.
and Pluff? Mhm...it's a flying cotton thing that floats wherever the wind takes it..that smile it has, the small, red eyes...I just find it cute for some reason. Must be my love for grass-types.

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Name: Wind Heart
Two cute Pokemon: Pachirisu & Victini!
Partner Pokemon: Victory the Victini

I think the cutest Pokemon would be Pachirisu. It looks adorable even though it's very active Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I didn't really think the cute-steel-type thing through, but perhaps a chubby little, confused looking critter equipped with an oversized steel helmet and sword, peeking through the visor? For it to be cute though it would have to look gullible and inexperienced, it probably wouldn't be all that great competitively... *~*

And here's my second attempt at a "guess"; 66?

By the way, KoboraX's partner Pokémon was changed from Chikorita to Totodile because Chikorita is already claimed. :3
More than one person can have the same partner :) And that's an absolutely adorable idea for a Pokémon ahah, sounds a little bit like Shelmet though? XD As for the guess, nope!

Name: PichuRules4ever
Two cute Pokemon: Pichu and Emolga
Partner Pokemon: Sparky the Pichu

I think Pichu is the cutest because he's so cute. (duh!) His big eyes and his cute face and his cute everything. Okay the point is, Pichu's super cute. Pichu has always been my favorite pokeman. (It wasn't very hard deciding.)
:t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172: :t172:
I wonder what your favourite Pokémon is? ;o I agree that Pichu is an absolutely cute Pokémon and he's definitely deserving of a place on our list! He's basically the essence of cute with an utterly adorable design and such cheeky mannerisms, it's impossible not to love him. Emolga's also an incredibly cute but I'm not such a fan of her personality, she's too greedy :( Welcome to the club!

172.png
172.png
172.png
172.png
172.png
172.png
172.png
172.png
172.png
172.png
172.png
172.png
172.png
172.png
172.png
172.png
172.png
172.png

Name: Cirno
Two cute Pokemon: Emolga & Skitty
Partner Pokemon: Emolga~!

Asking me what the cutest Pokemon is will make me confuse myself forever. I just can't pick one - they're all so cute and there are so many that take my breath away. I do admit that I squee over Chikorita each time I see her in the anime though, her voice and adorable eyes are just a killer for my heart. ;_; <3
Heyo, welcome to the club! Emolga and skitty are both adorable Pokémon, but what made you choose them all the others cuties out there? And why'd you pick Emolga as your partner? Chikorita is an interesting choice for cutest Pokémon indeed but not one I'm a huge fan of, I guess I haven't seen her in the anime though haha. Have fun here!

Correct (I got 76 but it's entirely possible either of us miscounted by one so it's close enough XD)! :D What partner would you like?

Name: Classic Sonic
2 cute pokemon: Jumpluff and Shaymin
Partner pokemon: Shaymin
I just like it...it's adorable eyes, it being a walking bouquet of flowers, the beautiful Gracidea flower on it's side..it's just cute <3. Also the Sky forme's pretty good in the ubers meta, being a master troll.
Yo, welcome to the club :D Shaymin is an obvious choice for cuteness, but can I ask what made you choose Jumpluff? It's not really a Pokémon that I've ever seen as cute, I'd love if you could explain what makes you think he is! I'm curious to see where the cuteness comes from :D

189.png

It's a little bit scary ahahahah.

Name: Wind Heart
Two cute Pokemon: Pachirisu & Victini!
Partner Pokemon: Victory the Victini

I think the cutest Pokemon would be Pachirisu. It looks adorable even though it's very active Pokemon.
Hi Windy, welcome to the club! I agree that Pachirisu is super cute oh gosh, it's just the cutest little ball of cute slgdflg <333 What do you find so cute about Victini, and what made you choose him as your partner? :)

Cassiopeiia

Floating
Years
what you said.

Oops, I misunderstood that rule, I'm really sorry... *~*
And well, Shelmet is just a weird slimy thing inside a helmet, my idea requires it to have a round little body with cute small feet and hands, as well as a faaaaar more loveable face. ^^

And about the quiz, I cheated and looked it up and I got 66. I feel kind of mean having to point it out and correct you, but if you simply count its moves on Bulbapedia you will end up having counted a handful of moves multiple times, seeing as some can be learned both through leveling up, TM and egging... Eeeeh, I feel super-mean...

I'll go away now. >.<

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
What makes you say Pikachu and Raichu? (Especially the latter!) Also not the answer I have, sorry!

The reason I choose pikachu for the mascot is it's the mascot of pokemon(sad I know) and Raichu is just adorable rat little electric mouse and has really cute fan art of it , so I think it would make a good mascot.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi Windy, welcome to the club! I agree that Pachirisu is super cute oh gosh, it's just the cutest little ball of cute slgdflg <333 What do you find so cute about Victini, and what made you choose him as your partner? :)

I chose Victini because its expressions is so cute, especially when you see it posing "Peace" on the Pokemon Movie that features Victini.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Welcome to club guys!~

i still support mew!! <3
But Raichu would be good not many people think Raichu is cute including me
Here's some Raichu :
Spoiler:

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
May I join? I love cute pokemon! They are my favorite.

Name: Rai
Two cute Pokemon: Raichu and Shinx!
Partner Pokemon: Sparky the Raichu

And jkjdakjda!!! Raichu is my favorite pokemon of all time because it is adorable! <3 Those pictures made me squeal from cuteness.

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Name: ♪Twiggy♪
Two cute Pokemon: Turtwig & Zorua
Partner Pokemon: Turtwig. It's always Turtwig time :D

You guys are making me want a Raichu plushie now!

But I still want my Zorua, though. Cuter that way.

PichuRules4ever

The TF2 Pyro
Years
May I join? I love cute pokemon! They are my favorite.

Name: Rai
Two cute Pokemon: Raichu and Shinx!
Partner Pokemon: Sparky the Raichu

And jkjdakjda!!! Raichu is my favorite pokemon of all time because it is adorable! <3 Those pictures made me squeal from cuteness.

Hey! My Pichu is nicknamed Sparky too! They'll be best friends lol. :t172: :t026:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I'm not sure what I think about having a mascot, someone else decide. I don't think I meant it that way.

...And about Mew... Ehe let's leave it at that, I'm sorry for bringing this up. O.o

There really aren't a lot of cute Pokémon that would be considered competitively viable. We've got some exceptions though, like Mew, Celebi and Jirachi, then again they are all legendary Pokémon. But there's really nothing stopping a cute and cuddly little thing from also having great speed and specially attacking power, perhaps in Gen. VI we'll see something like this. Ooh and there's the eeveelutions of course! And Blissey... Though I personally don't find her very cute.

It's more of a tricky ordeal making a physically oriented Pokémon cute. They could make a Totoro-like Pokémon though. Big and cute. Or they could make a little, agile part-steel type Pokémon be really strong.

Well, there's Espeon and Reuniclus, 2 strong Psychic-types that are usually used in Competitive battling, Espeon especially, as it can counter most status moves.

A cute Steel-type? there's always this little guy:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
welcome to the club twiggy and Rai!!

Well, there's Espeon and Reuniclus, 2 strong Psychic-types that are usually used in Competitive battling, Espeon especially, as it can counter most status moves.

A cute Steel-type? there's always this little guy:
Spoiler:

cutest steel types are Aron and jirachi <33
Spoiler:

stumbled into this
Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I do think Magnemite is the cutest steel type...I DON'T KNOW WHY. Magnets do have feelings too! If you stare at that eye of his, you can see that it's got feelings inside of him and any moment now it'll want a hug.

Welcome aboard to the new members that joined, btw <3

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Yay for the Sparkys!

I agree that Magnemite, Aron, and Jirachi are all cute! And although Riolu technically isn't a Steel type until it evolves, I consider it a cute Steel pokemon. But I guess it is really a cute Fighting type haha.

SANDSHREW!!! <3 And hello :3

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'm really sorry about the delay guys, been absolutely swamped with work and exams recently ahah. I'll update everything soon and welcome to all new members! :) Next time I make a club I'm definitely waiting 'till a better time ahahah. SORRY YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME <3

Magnemite, cute? Really? It's just a floating lump of metal with some magnets attached and a creepy eye in the center...? XD I guess it's a tiny little thing with a ridiculous eye to body-size ratio so it's not impossible for him to be considered cute, but it's not a Pokémon I'd choose ahah.

For me, the cutest Steel type Pokémon is without question Aron.

Draw_me_an_Aron_by_moo_chi_64.jpg

He's just such a tiny little ball of cute I just want to hug him eeee <3 His eyes are so big and a vulnerable and the way he moves around is just adorable ahah. I think Steel (alongside Ghost) is definitely one of the hardest types to make a cute Pokémon for, so I think they did incredibly well when making Aron. Sometimes I wonder if they design these Pokémon with "let's make this cute" in mind or if it's just a coincidence?

Anyway yeah, everything will be updated as soon as I get a spare moment :)

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
fsdkfjsdkfj it is eating a spoon! @_@ That is adorable!

Here are some cute pictures I found of Riolu, which is the only cute Fighting pokemon I can think of.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back