• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The worst pokemon in the world...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Tied between Magikarp and Unown.

At least Magikarp evolves into something awesome, Unown just stays the same and learns one attack :/

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
I hate peoples' dismissal of Sunkern...it's a pretty cool pokémon, and I prefer it to its' evolution, which doesn't look as good.

I don't regard any single pokémon as "worst". At least Unown are kinda entertaining to capture (although not that much in DPPt, except for trying to get that unknown item). Although I guess it's probably Feebas...they're a ***** to find, let alone capture, just as useless in battle as a Magikarp, and tricky to evolve too, except for in Platinum and BW.

Eliterazor

Legendary Master
Years
Magikarp are useless? Roflmao, you might want to Youtube a Magikarp sweep.

Worthless Pokemon = Sunkern (Though in HG/SS they were the best in Pokeathlon!)

Kyoto

Hai, wanna pair? ^^
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 2, 2011
Magikarp + Flail = WTF! :D

Worthless? I'm going to have to go with Wrumple.

Aurora01

Goodbye
Years
Don't be hating on Magikarp...
But I do agree that Unown is pretty useless...
At least Magikarp evolves, Unown doesn't.

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
Years
Rattata(or however you spell it >_<) and the Nidorans and them...I just dont like them...They are annoying to me >_>. I mean, I never EVER used them in Pokemon games. Even in Yellow, where your forced to use some kind of pokemon for Brock other than Pikachu, I simply raised him to level 30 owning those little guys (mind you, took ages *cries*) and just beat brock using tackle or whatnot. They simply dont suit my tastes. Now, if your talking move wise...And why are people dissing magikarp? Magis are PIMP. Enough said..

blue

gucci
Years
I was going to say Magikarp but then no, because I like Magikarp and they evolve in Gyarados which can't really be argued with.. I'd hay to sayyyy Unown. It only learns Hidden Power and doesn't evolve..

Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2011
If I were James, Victreebel would be the worst Pokemon in the world. At the start of a battle, it always wants to bite me. Grrrrrrr

Hyperlust

Sassy McSasserson
Years
It seems like the useless ones are my favourite BECAUSE they're useless.

Magikarp, Psyduck, Snorlax 80% of the time....

Zubat for most annoying, I guess it could be the worst in that respect.

Dear lord YES. They're like that annoying ex that won't leave you alone...when you're walking through a cave....

Last edited:

Woobat

Koromori
Years
I'd agree that it's Unown, because it doesn't evolve and only learns one move. Its base stats are pretty pitiful, too.

Chiar

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 5, 2014
Funny thing, when I still wasn't playing Pokemon Magikarp was one of my favourites. ^^
Every Pokemon has its own worth and fans. I don't think I would be able to choose the worst one.
EDIT: OK, I forgot Unown. O_O

Back