• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7 Days of Battling

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024

7 Days of Battling

information

charizard-3.gif
    The 7 Days of Battling is a small event that requires you to finish 7 battling challenges! Finishing each challenge will give you 7 Battle Points in the Battle Server. If you finish all the challenges you will be given an extra 1 Battle Point, which gives you a total of
    50 Battle Points
    when you finish all the challenges! Additionally, you get a
    shiny new emblem
    for participating!

You can join using any method of battling you want as long as they are in a PvP playing field. If you don't have a Pokemon Showdown account or you don't visit it that often, you can still join! Just remember that you would only get the shiny new emblem for finishing all the challenges.

If you didn't finish all the challenges after 7 days, don't worry! This thread will be open for all challengers, incoming or otherwise, and the prizes will still be applicable even if you joined the event late. So what are you waiting for? Join now!

To join, simply post in this thread stating your intention of doing so. Make sure to include your Pokemon Showdown username if you want to win Battle Points! Once you've finished a challenge, you need to post a replay to confirm it! If you're playing on a cartridge, just post the code.

That's all for now. If you have any questions just post them in this thread. Good luck everyone!

rules

- You can play on either cartridge or simulator.
    - All battles must be done on a PvP playing field.
    - Random battle formats do not count unless stated otherwise.
    - You can play on any tier or format you want unless stated otherwise.
    - You can catch up on the days you missed anytime as long as this thread is still open.
    - You can do your simulator battles on any server. Just remember to save the replay.

calendar

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024

Day One: Win a battle!

Let's keep it simple for the first day! To finish this challenge, just win any battle. Yes, any battle! That means Random battles are allowed in this challenge, just as long as you win! It can be any format as well, as long as it's a PvP battle. Got everything you need to know? Well then, good luck and have fun! If you have any questions just post in this thread and I'll try to answer them.

reminders

- Remember the rules listed in the first post.
    - To confirm that you've finished this challenge, just post your replay in this thread. (i.e Day One: link or code goes here).
    - Even if we're on another day already, you can still do this challenge as long as you haven't done it before.
    - Remember that you can do your simulator battles on any server! Just remember to save the replay.

Last edited:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • What better way to use the experience gained from playing on the Skilled™ Pokemon Showdown ladder than entering this challenge? I am absolutely down for this. Count me in!

Back