• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hello,
    I was wondering, how often should we expect new information for the new games Pokemon X and Pokemon Y? I'm subbed to Giancarloparimango11 on YouTube and have yet to find out newer news since the games announcement on January 8th..

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • The answer is... nobody knows! That's the thing with new game info: how much is revealed and when it is revealed is completely up to the people doing that and nobody else. You can make some guesses (e.g. every time the magazine Coro Coro in Japan comes out some info may be revealed), but even this is not a given, just an expectation. There's no official schedule to when they will give more info, and there probably won't be too much for a while given these games are only out in October.

(I'll also add that that youtube user you mentioned isn't going to give you any confirmed info earlier than any other large Pokémon fansite, and has actually gone and used faked info before... so probably not one to rely on if you really want new game info).

Anyways there's not much else to say on the matter, so I shall close this. Just keep an eye on major fansites every so often or sections like these and you'll encounter the news when it happens.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back