• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I need a suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2013
    Welp, im almost finish the game, i only need to defeat the league right now.

But im not sure if i can, i've thinking of changing one of my pokemon for a legendary bird

My party:

Arcanine Lv 42
    Gengar Lv 43
    Dragonair Lv 43
    Machamp Lv 43
    Jolteon Lv 43
    Venusaur Lv 44

Which should i change for who?

Poll Options(When i posted this, my computer got buggy and the poll didnt appear)

No, Leave it like it is
    Yes, Change ____________ For Articuno
    Yes, Change ____________ For Zapdos
    Yes, Change ____________ For Moltres

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • The last time you posted this type of thread in this section, I moved it. Please don't do this again. You should know now that these threads go in the in-game team help forum. However, since you already have a thread over there, I don't see the point in moving this there. Just edit your post in that thread and post in there again asking for help with your new dilemma. I think your team is fine and you don't need a legendary bird.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back