• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my deck (split)

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2008
my fire deck:

pokemon
1 entei
2 ho-oh
1 blaine's magmar
2 houndour
1 houndoom
3 eevee
1 dark flareon
2 bagon
1 shelgon
1 salamence
1 numel
1 camerupt
1 charmander
1 charmeleon
1 torchick
1 combusken
1 blaziken
1 ponyta
1 rapidash
1 blaine's growlithe
1 blaine's arcanine
2 cyndaquil
1 dark quilava
1 dark typhlosion
1 aerodactyl

trainer and energy
20 fire energy
1 high pressure system
1 defender
1 pluspower
1 heal powder
1 pokemon breeder
1 fieldworker
1 rival
1 mysterious fossil hp 50
2 bill

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
Years
1) That deck is completely irrelevant to this thread.

2) That's a pretty terrible deck. Needz moar Supporters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2011
I agree needs moar supporter cards Yeah just copy previous guy?

It needs better and more stable lines. 1-1-1 Blaziken line will not come out, it's something like a 0.000009% probability of them being drawn in a consecutive 3 goes.

You need waaaay more trainers, not just supporters - at least 20. This will speed your deck up.

Rating? 2/10.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
Years
  • Age 92
  • Seen Mar 23, 2023
I might be about to saound stupid but here goes anyway. Back when I played pokemon cards, some 6 years ago, blaine's arcanine was the strongest card going. However I was told that cards more than 5 years old are banned from play, so doesnt that rule the gym leader set out? If im wrong please ignore me, but at least it was an educated idea :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2011
I might be about to saound stupid but here goes anyway. Back when I played pokemon cards, some 6 years ago, blaine's arcanine was the strongest card going. However I was told that cards more than 5 years old are banned from play, so doesnt that rule the gym leader set out? If im wrong please ignore me, but at least it was an educated idea :)

Well there are 3 ways of playing

1, Modified = which is playing with the most recent sets released. This is played at all major tournaments and leagues. New Modified rotations occur every summer. When many people say 'that card's illegal', they're referring to Modified.
2, Unlimited = using a deck made with any card created (excluding Ancient Mew). Very few people run this in tournaments, because it's rather the same overused cards each time. Most people with a small number of cards or play for fun make unlimited decks.
3, Limited = You make a deck from a small amount given and some energy cards (e.g from a set of boosters).

El Gofre

I'm Back.
Years
  • Age 92
  • Seen Mar 23, 2023
Ah, so I was half right then :P
Hehe acient mew, i loved how it came with a "write your own attack" card before the official rules were released. Mine got put in the washing machine :(

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2008
well first of i should rate this deck: 0/10

not to be mean just the fact that you have not put any energy in the deck.
sure it took a while to collect al those cards but you need more pokemon of the same type! no my bad, you need several of the same pokemon not many different.
So pick one pokemon that you like and find cards that COMBO with it´. like something that discards energys and blasiken from ruby saphir / ex power keepers . you get my point ?

and also your pokemon line is longer than my middle finger.. just so u know

Last edited:
Back