• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When Essesntials version 13 will release, approximately...

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2016
    Sorry for my lack of patience here, but about when, approximately, will Pokémon Essentials version 13 be released?

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    It will take some time, from what i know Maruno took break after release v12.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen today
    I guess that v13 will be released in 2014.

the__end

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    Why do you ask for version 13? If you want to wait with your game until it is released i would advise you the opposite.

PiaCRT

Orange Dev
    Years
  • I dunno, I think Maruno would be a bit more motivated if people were willing to help with engine development.

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    YEah i think he would, Also he need to put updated To-Do document. And then we can think bout something :D

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Organising my To Do file to be presentable is a task in itself. It's mostly the same as the other files I've put up anyway, so you can't really go wrong if you have a look at those.

To be honest, I've lost a lot of desire to work on Essentials for various reasons. Don't expect to hear anything else about Essentials from me for at least a while. Plus I've been entirely distracted these past few weeks by something... else.

Back