• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Reapers: Keepers of the Balance (M) (OOC)

Years
How is that SU coming along Dark?

Out of curiosity, does anyone have any preferences for the locations of the upcoming missions? Except for Dcj that is. Unless you have something against the idea I have decided to constantly have the grims send him to terrible locations.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
I'm back from Central America and I'm tired so there probably won't be anything from me today but hopefully I should be able to have a Luka post up by tomorrow. On the topic of locations, how about El Salvador I'd like missions in the middle of big cities because they require more planning to keep from revealing oneself to the world. Although other players might not find that enjoyable.

Years
I'll keep all that in mind and start writing the next chapter soon.

As a little bit of a spoiler - one mission will be occurring somewhere very, very cold.

Years
Fair enough.
I'll have the actual mission locations soon mwahahahahahahahahaha

Edit: At this point the locations for the missions in the next chapter will be

1. Unspecified Tundra, Alaska
2. Bangkok, Thailand
3. Aoraki (AKA Mount Cook), New Zealand.

Last edited:

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Where is everyone? *peeks out from a corner* Hello? *sits down, shivering* I'm so alone...

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
I'm here... and still trying to figure out what I'm gonna post.

Ooh, new mission locations (that I haven't actually noticed until now)! I would have laughed if Spencer ended up in another desert but one like Antarctica or something. Still a desert.

And by the way, nice avatar, DoS!

Years
I'm here of course, trying to work out how I want to have Adrian deal with the spider demons and how much longer we need to draw our mission out.

Years

Chapter Four Information

This set of missions will once again see our characters coming into conflict with their harbinger counterparts throughout their course. Whether you win or lose and how your conflict affects the mission will be up to you guys but as usual I advise you that these characters will again be present later on in the plot and at this point are still more powerful than our own characters.

1. Spencer, Adrian and Bernard: During the course of a simple mission another reaper came to be aware of a low-key harbinger operation in an unspecified location in Alaska's tundra. The harbingers are, in much the same way they were building up an army of vampires, creating an army of snowbeasts. These are fairly powerful demons having sharp protrusions, coming in a variety of shapes, and having the ability to freeze things (they are more or less possessed snow/ice sculptures) but are much less resilient than vampires and a bit slower too. Nevertheless this mission will be more dangerous than the warehouse mission in Russia because of the more powerful harbingers present.

2. Luka and Destiny: This is an unusual mission. You are to protect the twelve-year-old daughter of two parents of Atlantean decent (who were killed after refusing to join the harbingers). The girl is a powerful seer, but has little control over her rare gift. You are to hide and guard her on Aoraki (Mt. Cook), New Zealand whilst the Grims Deliberate on whether or not the child is to be brought to Limbo and trained as a Reaper. She is being pursued by Harbingers but has managed to avoid detection on her own thus far.

3. Masato, Camillia and Kalek: Several lost souls have mysteriously appeared throughout the city of Bagkok, Thailand. Little information is known about the sudden appearance of such a great number of lost souls (approximately seven at this point but with a high likelihood of more appearing) but the last two reapers to investigate the matter did not return. You are to capture these lost souls as quickly and as subtly as possible and return them not to the Gates but to Limbo so the Grim Reapers can identify them. Harbinger involvement is likely.

As usual, do not actually start this chapter until I post it in the IC.​

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
I think I'm going to be more OOC friendly from now on :D

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Finally posted~
I actually typed it up yesterday, but I was on a public computer and my session kind of timed out, and then my laptop didn't want to connect to the wifi, so . . . yeah.
Destiny's acting a bit more sadistic right now than I had originally intended. I guess I was in that mood. Yay~

EDIT: No matter what I do, someone or something always ninjas me. . . . Gosh darn it. >.>;

Back