• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So I was having this dream about PokéCommunity, and...

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
  • I don't think it's weird to have dreams about PC. Dreams are weird, one time I had a dream completely inspired by something someone had just said in passing that morning and I had given no conscious thought to at any point during the day. So you never know what can make a dream happen, it can be the tiniest thing.

As to whether I've ever dreamed about PC, no. I had one dream about a PC member one time, but it was an irl dream and completely unrelated to the site.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I've dreamt about PC/PC-related things multiple times but the only one I can properly remember is the one where I dreamt I got three comments on a blog post I had made before sleeping. And I woke up to find that it was true.

REALLY BORING I know lol

Years
  • I had this one ages back where I was in the passenger seat of a car Livewire was driving and we were on our way to pick up Captain Fabio to go to some party. It's all a blur to me now though.

Clearly bringing me because I would make the party worth while! ;D

And I don't remember the last dream I had about PC... I don't really have that many if I am honest.​

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Yeah, I think I've actually had a couple, although I only remember one, which I don't really want to talk about. lol

Ice Car

Banned
    Years
  • I had several dreams about Gearbox Forums which is basically my "hub forum" and I spend the majority of my time on forums there.

I have the third most posts on the entire forum... Over 10k...

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
    Years
  • Okay, first of all , let me point that I only remember a small percentage of my dreams. Like one or two percent. Second of all, I remember my dreams because I died in them and woke up in the middle of the night. So it would be kinda hard to get me to die and remember my dream while tying it all back to PC somehow. So no. And its not weird.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • A couple of times, but I only remember them vaguely. One of them involved me having a falling out with someone I talked with regularly on PC, and one involved me arranging a face to face meeting with another longtime PC acquaintance.

Years
  • Coincidentally, I had a dream the other night about PC, and it was me over-thinking about PCX and my event that apparently it drifted into my world.. what the dream was that PCX was actually going on, but what it felt more like an IRL event O_o and online as well.. cant remember the details lol

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    Every now and then, but it's pretty rare. And 100% of the time, they're weird as hell and I find them absolutely the most difficult thing ever to explain...

Back