• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cartoons You're Currently Watching?

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
Years
  • Note: Please don't discuss/post anime or live-action TV shows.

I'll start us off ^_^.

I am currently watching Phineas and Ferb :D, I just finished S04E02b: Bully Bust :).

(I'm playing catch-up with Phineas & Ferb, before I re-watch the movie).

Last edited by a moderator:

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
  • Where do I start! Cartoons are my life!

Anything on cartoon hangover, phineas and ferb, family guy, american dad, cleveland show, adventure time, etc etc etc!

Those are my favourite anyway :)

Years
  • Haven't been watching a lot of cartoons the last months, but I'd like to continue watching Naruto and American Dad. I don't want to watch DBGT because I've been a huge DBZ fan, but I don't like the idea of Goku being a kid again..

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'm currently in the middle of watching Hey Arnold! & Dexter's Laboratory. I love how Netflix has added some great 90s cartoons to the library.

Years
  • There's nothing that I'm currently watching...just waiting on the new seasons. Particularly for Legend of Korra and Gravity Falls. I am an on-and-off watcher of Phineas and Ferb, which I do think is pretty awesome.

Years
  • I recently finished watching Teen Titans as those were being shown on Boomerang (and their episode list has since started back at the beginning), and I'm currently watching Adventure Time. I'm also watching Codename: Kids Next Door on Cartoon Network and Pokémon (older episodes) on Boomerang.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Currently, I'm watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Never thought I'd actually like it (judging from the title), but I somehow managed to get into it thanks to a friend. Haha. If he constantly didn't force me though, I probably wouldn't have watched it at all. Along with MLP, I'm also watching Adventure Time. From time to time, I watch Spongebob as well.

Outlier

Currently, I'm watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Never thought I'd actually like it (judging from the title), but I somehow managed to get into it thanks to a friend. Haha. If he constantly didn't force me though, I probably wouldn't have watched it at all. Along with MLP, I'm also watching Adventure Time. From time to time, I watch Spongebob as well.

Okay can you or anybody else here please explain to me the appeal of watching My Little Pony? Honestly are people pretending to like it in an ironic hipster way or is genuinely a good show? I..just don't understand this fad.

Years
  • Dexter's Lab and Hey Arnold are on Netflix? Wow. I never watched those shows much as a kid; they seemed dumb to me and we didn't have cable. I think I should give them another shot.

Years
  • I'm always disappointed that Netflix Canada doesn't carry older series like Dexter's Lab, Hey Arnold! and The Fairly Odd Parents, along with newer shows like Phineas & Ferb, otherwise I'd probably sign up to watch those ones alone (well, and some other stuff, too).

I do catch Dexter's Lab on TV on the rare occassion (including a few times last week), but since it's on at 2:30 in the morning, I rarely see it.

Back