• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
Years
  • Welcome to the Pokemon Community, Xion. As with any forum, follow the rules and enjoy yourself. Also, PM me with any questions you might have.

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Welcome to PC!
    Follow the rules and try to be active^^

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Hi welcome to PC.Follow the rules and have a wonderful time.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Hello and welcome to PC! My name is Lashyina. Please follow the rules and mods, and check out the forum leader page sometime. I hope you havea wonderful stay and make lots of friends. Feel free to PM me if you need help or want to be my friend. Good luck, see you soon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2007
    Welcome to PC! I'm Haley! Read the rules, follow them, and have fun! If you have any questions or want to be friends pm me. See you around!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Your IP address matches that of some other users on PC, such as Dark Magician and #1Latios and a few others. You know the rules, these kinds of threads aren't allowed. PM me if you have any objections, but this thread is to be closed.

*closes*

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back