• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012: New Year Resolutions!

Palladium

2012 FTW!
Years
  • So! New Years Day is coming up, and I don't know if any of you celebrate it or not, but.... Anyways! Let's get to the topic here.

Does Anyone Have a New Years Resolution?

As for me, it's to become more sociable and pay more attention to what happens around me. Also, not to flub my first year on High School =]

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Avoid the lame people. I've been friends with them at the past, but they act very annoying and I don't want to be a part of their "lame" group, so yeah, I need to avoid them.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • My new years resolutions is not to make new years resolutions.

I don't really have any outside of do what I do and stay true to my own standards. Most of the stuff people set anyways they end up breaking as soon as they make their resolution anyways.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Well, I need to get a job, so that is the very tip top of my list. xD Other than that, I wanna lose weight so I am healthier...and more attractive. xD We'll see how well I do on these. :P

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Just the usual really. Lose some wieght so I look better and so on. But the real main one is to start enjoying my newly single life, wasn't what I was expecting but definatly makes for a good new year resolution to get over that person and move on :)

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • I don't do resolutions. I think most people flub on them anyway and I'm better off just trying my best all year no matter what rather than unnecessarily centring it around one day.
    /REBELderp

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • Gain weight well try not to spend so much time on the internet and go for a walk every day.

Edit: 1000 posts made in two years

Disko_Rock

Pokémon Therapist
    Years
  • Well, I need to get a job, so that is the very tip top of my list. xD Other than that, I wanna lose weight so I am healthier...and more attractive. xD We'll see how well I do on these. :P

A job would be nice

I don't do resolutions. I think most people flub on them anyway and I'm better off just trying my best all year no matter what rather than unnecessarily centring it around one day.
    /REBELderp

^ this though.
    I don't do resolutions cuz they never work out. Can't really plan for an entire year

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I've never done NYRs. Not because of some ideological distaste for them, but I can never be bothered to think of something to do or some goal to achieve in that year when I'm probably going to forget it by the second week of January. This year, however, I think I'm going to give it ago. I imagine many of them will be to do with writing, as I'd like to improve that. Maybe some other stuff as well, but I'm new at this, and have got a while to think about these.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Ever since the year of 2007, I've stopped making New Years Resolutions other than:

"My New Years Resolution is to stop making New Years Resolutions"

I've done this because I would promise myself something that will have a positive effect in my life such as stop cursing, or stop eating cookies in the morning. I would usually break this resolutions in at least a week. But with the no new years resolutions, it does not matter.

:t354:TG

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    My only New Year's resolution is to make it through healthy and happy to the next year's resolutions.

Back