• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi! I'm new!

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
hey there Zeropulseliger Welcome to PC im moonLight nice to meet ya i hope ya have a great time here ~ :)

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2004
Zeropulseliger said:
TSA(title says all) :D i hope to have a good time here. :)
TSA, DUDE!!!
Welcome to PC.
I don't think I can play a joke.
It made me stupid.
Anyway welcome.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Zeropulseliger said:
Hey welcome to PC! cool name! its Liger Zero from Zoids! well i think youve got an awesome name! :laugh: Im PCs funny guy!

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
Years
  • Age 35
  • Pu?
  • Seen Apr 30, 2008
Hiya and welcome to PC.
btw it is really mean for someone to give 3 for a rating like this...better not rate at all.

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2004
Falcon said:
Hey welcome to PC! cool name! its Liger Zero from Zoids! well i think youve got an awesome name! :laugh: Im PCs funny guy!
yep its liger zero, a made of form that is. I have temp. piccy if you want to see it.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
*watches Ashley03 choke* wow! dinner and a show! *continues to eat out of garbage cans* refreshing! :laugh:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Zeropulseliger said:
Hi Zeropulseliger! Welcome aboard and I hope you have a great time!

Back