• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello from the UK

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2013
    Hello,

My name is Marcus, I am from the UK. I am very happy to be here although wish I found it sooner lol. Looks like a great community here. I am 19 and have loved Pokemon since I was a kid. I only really collect the cards but I play the games also from time to time.

I have a Ytube channel same as my username here where I open cards and also give away code cards for online TCG. When I have enough posts I will post a brief look at my card collection in the TCG section.

Thanks for looking, I look forward to talking pokemon with you all! :D

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
  • Hey Lunatic !
    Welcome to the forum !
    It's great that we have another member into the TCG and other card games !
    Have you considered playing at Pokemon tournaments or are you more of a collector ?
    Also you're from the UK so we have a lot in common already !
    Have fun and enjoy your stay !

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hi, Marcus!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! That's cool that you're from the UK! Cool name, btw! We do have a great community here, so at least you did find us! xD I'm also 19 and have loved Pokémon since I was a wee lad. That's cool that you're a big card collector along with a player of the games.

We have a forum for everything related to the TCG, and you'll find that here, so post there whenever you'd like! You should post your collection! That'd be pretty cool to see. :)

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2013
    Thank you everyone for the warm welcome :D Renpuu I am unsure of any in my area lol :/ I am more of a collector and don't play that much because as I say I am not sure of any tournaments near me :) Thank you Wind heart :D And thanks Gyardosamped, I will try to upload my whole collection at some pioint. Also thanks for the friend request :D

Back