• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could choose...

Balaczter

Pokemon Sprite Artist
Years
  • your own starter what would you choose?

I'd choose Dratini. <3 I just love that little guy.

And people, come on, be reasonable. As if you would get a lengendary. -_-;;

Espy Psyche

General of Pokemon Defender
    Years
  • I was doing a text RPG where instead of normal starters you could select one of Eevee's evolutions (kind of like how you start with Espy/Umby in Colosseum). So I'm gonna say an Eeveelution, one with its 130 in an attacking stat would be the best.

Detox

If not machop,either tyrouge,medetite,ralts(because of gallade)or riolu. Yep,i have grown to love fighting types

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Ralts, Zubat, or Eevee would be my choice. Just because they're fantastic.

Years
  • Buneary is cute ^^ so I don't think I'd mind being her. (& she evolves into a way hott lopunny! XD)

Balaczter

Pokemon Sprite Artist
    Years
  • Skaterzpenguin: Cubone = own. I tried to beat one of it's parents. Boy, was I owned. (Well, I only had level 30s, but I was still mash potatoed. xD;)

Ruffresia: Staryu are cool. I quite like their looks. :D

PhantomSyndrome: I just recently dicovered the pokemon Gallade. Even though it look like it could make a Pokemon faint by looking at it (xD), I still prefer Gardevior. :3

SilverSmeargleSplatter: I love Eevee and Ralts. I don't know about Zubat, 'cause I hated them when I got my first Pokemon game and got lost in a cave and wandered about. It took me a month (No kidding. D:) to finally get out of there. The only pokemon I met were dozens Zubat and Geodude. O_o;;;

Detox

Yeah,I only like Gallade because of its type but still Medicham>Gallade

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I would choose Eevee, Trapinch, Dratini, Charmander or Chikorita. Yeah, I'm fine with the current starters. Though I wouldn't mind starting with a Trapinch or Dratini...

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2008
    Well if I had a choice of what starter pokemon I get then I would probably choose Sneasle because I would have a dark/ice type that would help a lot for all the gyms except for some.

Back