• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your strangest habit....

Kurosaki

Okay, now be honest. What is the strangest habit of yours?

I tend to use expressions I see in anime sometimes, like placing my hand behind my head when I laugh. It's weird, I know, but it's who I am I guess, XD

Edit: Ah crud, I used you're in the title when I meant to use your >>;

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    My weirdest habit is that I use dude much much more than normal o.o

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • *pats David on the back* You are strangest habit. XD Greeeeaaaatttt~

I dont know what my strangest habit is. Oo Scratching my head when I'm confused...? XD; I'll edit later when I think of something.

~Karli

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • XD XD XD! i'll confess. i can't go 5 minutes without popping my jaw XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Daiaki said:
    Okay, now be honest. What is the strangest habit of yours?

I tend to use expressions I see in anime sometimes, like placing my hand behind my head when I laugh. It's weird, I know, but it's who I am I guess, XD

Edit: Ah crud, I used you're in the title when I meant to use your >>;
    I fixed it David. xD;

Anyways... my strangest habit... popping Japanese in English, mixing Chinese with English... xD;;;

Kurosaki

I fixed it David. xD;

Anyways... my strangest habit... popping Japanese in English, mixing Chinese with English... xD;;;
    Ah, thanks Miyu. I really hate making spelling errors! ^^;;

Lucid

lets see... mine is probably that I snap my fingers and pace when I'm nervous, thats not that weird...? XD

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
  • hmm~ probably that I pick at my lips ._. or other things... I mess with my hair a lot ._.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • I do a bunch of weird things,I'm a weird person o.O but I also do different anime expressions too,I wish I can really do the anime sweatdrop though :P and I also make sarcastic or smart alic remarks,but I only do it in school,if I did that at home,I'm busted >.<

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Strange habit . . . ? Er, I do have a tendency to have actions similar to that of anime characters. Also, I apologize to inanimate objects.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • My habit is changing habits. I have different ones for each term of school.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • When someone doesn't finish their sentence, I finish it for them with the word "fish." o_O Or I'll just randomly shout out "FISH~!" all the time. <3 Either one works.

Back