• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The new guy >>

Pysncrono

Spriter / UU Battler
Years
  • Hi
    Im new to this place
    Not new to Competitive Battling, infact my rating on OU ladder on Smogon is 1654-1725.
    I play UU mostly...

And I sprite. Quite a lot. I have a thread at SPPF where they really liked my stuff, I'll start one here as well as soon as I get 15 posts.

So hi everyone!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Hey there, Pysncrono. And yeah, approved your RMT, I'm sure I'll be seeing more of you and your threads around those parts as well. Great to have another competitive battler on board. :D

Welcome to the community, and hope you come to enjoy your time with your fellow S&Mers. ;o

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • Hey,

Welcome to PokeCommunity!
    It's great to have another Battler on Pc. Read the rules and FAQ's and just surf around the boards. I hope you make lot of friends and enjoy yourself.

Have fun.

-Neku Sakuraba

Rey Lewis 55

Baltimore Ravens Fan
    Years
  • Hello there Pysncrono, my name is Rey Lewis and welcome to the community. I've read that your goal is to make 15 posts, but I guess that you accomplished it.

Back