• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Using Darkrai in wifi battles?

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2008
hey y'all. Just wanted see if anyone here can field this question. Can people who have obtained the japanese movie 10 darkrai use it in wifi battles? i want to know because i've seen a lot of supposedly claimed legit movie darkrais being traded here.

I have the bold natured one which I got from Chibi's trade thread. i tried using it to battle online but apparently i can't do that yet. is this nintendo's restrictions that are preventing me from using darkrai? or is my darkrai hacked?

answers are welcome.

magpie

Rocket Vigilante
Years
hey y'all. Just wanted see if anyone here can field this question. Can people who have obtained the japanese movie 10 darkrai use it in wifi battles? i want to know because i've seen a lot of supposedly claimed legit movie darkrais being traded here.

I have the bold natured one which I got from Chibi's trade thread. i tried using it to battle online but apparently i can't do that yet. is this nintendo's restrictions that are preventing me from using darkrai? or is my darkrai hacked?

answers are welcome.

My most sincere apologies but it is most likely hacked...

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2008
My most sincere apologies but it is most likely hacked...

wait a sec. i just went online in battle revolution and my supposedly legit movie darkrai works. It works!!! :)
I used it to take down some uber teams lol. but in the end got killed by some non-ubers like jolteon and spiritomb.

but at least i know it works. meanwhile that E4 glitch darkrai doesn't seem to work on wifi. won't let me use it. how sad...

magpie

Rocket Vigilante
Years
wait a sec. i just went online in battle revolution and my supposedly legit movie darkrai works. It works!!! :)
I used it to take down some uber teams lol. but in the end got killed by some non-ubers like jolteon and spiritomb.

but at least i know it works. meanwhile that E4 glitch darkrai doesn't seem to work on wifi. won't let me use it. how sad...

Oh good for you! Yes, the 10th movie Darkrai works ^_^

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2008
Oh good for you! Yes, the 10th movie Darkrai works ^_^

as for the elite four glitch darkrai, have you tried using that to see if it works? i think my elite four darkrai might be hacked then. cant use it on wifi battle. or is this nintendo's doing?

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
Years
yay! that means I can EV train him and make him ubercool

and isn't their nature always BOLD?
thats -atk +def and I don't really get it.

chibi

Advanced Trainer
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2008
yeah mine are legit so ofcourse they work on wifi. Why is it so hard for you guys to believe they're legit XD. Anyways, i think Darkrai looks really cool on PBR but i dont use him because hes considered an uber.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2008
yeah mine are legit so ofcourse they work on wifi. Why is it so hard for you guys to believe they're legit XD. Anyways, i think Darkrai looks really cool on PBR but i dont use him because hes considered an uber.

its just that some people on gamefaqs have posted stats of a darkrai that match almost exactly as the one you've been trading. they claim over there that "bold" darkrais are hacked pokemon obtained by hacking the wondercard mystery gift option. i really don't know who to believe any more and frankly don't care. as long as it works on battle revolution and doesnt screw up my game everythings good.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
If it came from the movie or Newmoon Island, it's legit and there should be no reason it would not work.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
Years
chibi said:

because they are really rare. I haven't tried mine on PBR I yet and i eneded up trading with xcjzerox, and whats with the haxing the mystery gift item? wow people are really desperate.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2008
because they are really rare. I haven't tried mine on PBR I yet and i eneded up trading with xcjzerox, and whats with the haxing the mystery gift item? wow people are really desperate.

according to gamefaqs the bold darkrai that chibis been trading is hacked from using a hacked wondercard mystery gift item. but since it works on wifi battle revolution and it has all the necessary details to be a legit darkrai.....i don't know what to believe.

if it is a hack. then what a hack it is. I've never seen such a perfect hack in my life.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
Years
i didn't trade with chibi, yet I did trade for one with bold nature, also how exactly do you hack a mystery event item, and I couldn't find didly squat on game faqs about any darkrai stuff cept they were trading quirky ones.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2008
i didn't trade with chibi, yet I did trade for one with bold nature, also how exactly do you hack a mystery event item, and I couldn't find didly squat on game faqs about any darkrai stuff cept they were trading quirky ones.

I'd like to show you the link but i need make more posts before i can.

PokeFanatic12698

Legendary Trainer
Years
i have a darkrai in english version from newmoon island. ive been training him since i got him in a trade witha friend. is he legit?

Back