• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loading...please wait.

Years
It depends on what you have to wait for. If Im waiting in line, Im usually pretty patient. If its something on the computer that is taking forever, I usually grow impatient, I can't stand lag.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
I can be terribly impatient or rather patient depending on the situation. Typically, I'm more patient than I am impatient and can wait quite some time before giving up or getting annoyed. However, when it comes to the internet and waiting for websites to load, I give them a few seconds (maybe more if I know it's typically slow loading) and if they still haven't loaded I get really annoyed |D;;

Years
9 times out of 10, I'm patient. There's usually a good reason for the waiting. Time seems to be going by pretty quick lately anyway. A few days/weeks/months isn't so bad to wait. The only time I'm super impatient is if I reaaaaaaaally want it. And even then sometimes it's not so bad.

But I really want Pokemon X and Y already. October feels so far away!! :(

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
Unless if I have something to do for the mean time, then yes, I am very impatient. I really hate waiting, I don't see how someone could be so patient after a long time of waiting.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I have a very generous but strict methodology to waiting. If I'm meeting somebody out and they're late, I arrive and I'm usually five minutes. When my clock turns to the time we agreed to meet, they then have 30 minutes to show up. If they haven't shown up by then, I considering the arrangement cancelled and I go home.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Usually I'm patient when getting on line, but when I'm online, that's another story because I won't wait if the connection freezes for no reason.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 13, 2021
If I have someone to talk to while waiting in line, or have something to occupy myself with, it isn't so bad. If neither of these things are present, I can last a few hours. It rarely occurs where I must wait in line more than 3 hours to get somewhere, so.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I'm extremely patient in public because it's just fun to be out and about. Sometimes at the store I'll get in one of the longer checkout lines just to have those few extra minutes of peace. The same's not true in private, though. It's okay if I waste my own time, but I'm not a big fan of other people wasting my time since I do my best to not waste theirs.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I am the most patient person you'll ever meet. Seriously.

Back