• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I currently have the door to the pool area open because I was seeing something. I'll be closing it in a few minutes since I have to start heading to class ugh. Really don't want to go today.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
21. Poor miss mod... Luckily it's almost weekend, well at least for you guys. I got tomorrow off, but gotta work again on Saturday.

On a completely unrelated note, I have absoluty no idea of which Pokemon I should train in W2...

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Samurott (HM Slave)
Espeon (Special Attacker)
Lucario (Plasma Counter)
Ampharos (Tank)
Unfezant (Cannon fodder)
Zoroark (Sweeper)

has always been my team, even only used them for the PWT to challenge myself x.x

Arma

The Hyena
Years
25. Never liked using HM slaves... well, not as a member on my main team, at least.

Here's my planned team so far:

Leavanny
Zangoose
So far these two will be on my team no matter what.

As for the other four, I'm doubting between:
Absol
Azumarill
Walrein
Flygon
Galvantula
Gallade/Gardevoir
Arcanine
Electabuzz

OH and Light Ball, for sure.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Gavantula is great for the PWT, with Unnerve

stops them from using those stupid rare berries that raise their stats and they then proceed to sweep your team

Flygon's good, you can use Dig and not have to worry about Earthquake

what annoys me is that Bulldoze doesn't hit Digging targets, even though I think of it as a weaker Earthquake...

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
If you want a phone to make calls, stay away from the iPhone, go with a Droid or Razor

Oh, and Sprint, stay the heck away from Sprint, their phones and plans suck terribly

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

The thought of me even considering an iPhone is pretty funny. I'm pretty horny for an htc one right now.

Getting one to two phones per year, how'd that happen? Did they break a lot or was it all about upgrading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back