• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Probleme with wifi connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2012
    Hello,

I don't know if it's the right place to ask this but if it's not please can you tell me where to ask it :)

well I have Wifi connection on my 3DS and I try go on the browser and Store and it's work normally, when I go on my Pokemon White 2 where everything was working a few days ago it's saying that there's an error with my connection 51099... but it was workin 2 days ago and nothing was change since then :( so if someone know what to do would you please help me :( I want the Event and go to Dream World but I can't anymore :(

thanks if someone can help me :)

PS : Everything stop working yesterday (04/12/12) but was working the days before (03/12/12)

Can Close :)
    My brother help me and everythings work now :D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back