• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nishi Region Fakemons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belzeebub

Spriter
Years
Sorry for double posting, but I've allready edited teh last post.

Here's Lovind. I hope you like him. C&C please
017-Lovindmale.png
017-Lovindmale-shiny.png

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
very cute. it resembles tailow a little bit (the colors and the fact that it's a bird) and looks a bit strange with the one wing popping out, but it's still very nice nonetheless.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
^_^
Thats a cool little bird, Lovind huh. Know, the name, I don't have any problems with it, but I'm just wondering if you made the name to match the characteristics of the Pokemon, like for example Nosepass, or did the name pop into your head right out of the blue? Also, I like how you made it's right wing spread out! Great Job! ^_^

Belzeebub

Spriter
Years
very cute. it resembles tailow a little bit (the colors and the fact that it's a bird) and looks a bit strange with the one wing popping out, but it's still very nice nonetheless.
Actually I used Taillow as a base from the beginning, but then dropped it since it seemed to little and to taillow-ish. and with the wing I wanted it to be like; "Hi" or something. As he welcomes you :) And thanks

^_^
Thats a cool little bird, Lovind huh. Know, the name, I don't have any problems with it, but I'm just wondering if you made the name to match the characteristics of the Pokemon, like for example Nosepass, or did the name pop into your head right out of the blue? Also, I like how you made it's right wing spread out! Great Job! ^_^
I made the name match the charecteristics of the Pokémon, since it has a heart on its front. I had a picture of it long before I had the name. Which is usually the case since it seems I kinda come up with better names when I have the faces to give names to. And thanks :)

Captain Arcane

Years
Actually I used Taillow as a base from the beginning, but then dropped it since it seemed to little and to taillow-ish. and with the wing I wanted it to be like; "Hi" or something. As he welcomes you :) And thanks

I made the name match the charecteristics of the Pokémon, since it has a heart on its front. I had a picture of it long before I had the name. Which is usually the case since it seems I kinda come up with better names when I have the faces to give names to. And thanks :)

Ooooooooh (O)_(O)
I don't know why I didn't see that before *taking hammer and plunging it into head*
Very cool dude, also does this have an evolution, or is it going to be as lonely as Farfetched? =P

Belzeebub

Spriter
Years
Those are amazing!! Some of the best sprites I've seen in a while...

Thank you very much :) It makes me glad that you think that :)

Ooooooooh (O)_(O)
I don't know why I didn't see that before *taking hammer and plunging it into head*
Very cool dude, also does this have an evolution, or is it going to be as lonely as Farfetched? =P

It'll have an evolution; Pyrred. Combination of the word Pýrrhula which is the latin word for a Bullfinch (which it's inspired by).

Now I need everyones help. I have an evoline which electric anteater's, but I can't think up a name for either of them. If you all please could come with suggestions I would be more than glad.

And by the way; the next fakemon coming up will probobly be Grapin (but don't kill me if it isn't :S)

Captain Arcane

Years
Thank you very much :) It makes me glad that you think that :)

It'll have an evolution; Pyrred. Combination of the word Pýrrhula which is the latin word for a Bullfinch (which it's inspired by).

Now I need everyones help. I have an evoline which electric anteater's, but I can't think up a name for either of them. If you all please could come with suggestions I would be more than glad.

And by the way; the next fakemon coming up will probobly be Grapin (but don't kill me if it isn't :S)

Okay, I think I can help.

How about:
Electromanger; electro means electricity, and manger is french for eat.
Donderessen; donder is Dutch for thunder, and essen is German for eat.
Resperkou; Resper is similar to the French word inhale in spelling, and kou
is Estonian for thunder.

I only came up with three, if you don't like them, I could try again? ^_^

Belzeebub

Spriter
Years
Okay, I think I can help.

How about:
Electromanger; electro means electricity, and manger is french for eat.
Donderessen; donder is Dutch for thunder, and essen is German for eat.
Resperkou; Resper is similar to the French word inhale in spelling, and kou
is Estonian for thunder.

I only came up with three, if you don't like them, I could try again? ^_^

I like Resperkou best of those three. And that is good since I couldn't use the other two, even if I liked them as much. You know, a pokémons name can't be more than 10 letters long and Electromanger is 13 and Donderessen is 11.

Belzeebub

Spriter
Years
The bird has some farfetched and taillow in it? Still awesome though.

It has Farfetch'd's wing but there's no taillow in it. The base is Starly. And thank you.

They look great! Even if they are not scratched, your re-design of the sprites is harmonious! They flow so well and look very natural.

I look forward to more. ^_^

Well thank you. I'm not sure which one I will do next, probably Grapin. So keep cheking out ;)

Awesome sprites :)
Keep it up!

Thank you :)

Belzeebub

Spriter
Years
Sry for doubleposting.

Yay! New fakemon! Grapin, a grass pokemon. Name is from Grape and Pin. Please C&C.
072-Grapinmale.png
072-Grapinmale-shiny.png

Now. A new-old fakemon. Kinda redid it a little bit. But here is Platipow!
011-Platipowmale.png
011-Platipowmale-shiny.png

Last edited:

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
look a lot better =P

only thing i can point out is the fact that platipow's colors look a little strange. the blue webs, beak, tail, etc. look strange when blue. i think black would be a better color. also, the shiny's blue shade seems strange as well. i dunno, blue just seems strange on this one.

Belzeebub

Spriter
Years
look a lot better =P

only thing i can point out is the fact that platipow's colors look a little strange. the blue webs, beak, tail, etc. look strange when blue. i think black would be a better color. also, the shiny's blue shade seems strange as well. i dunno, blue just seems strange on this one.

you think? I think blue fits quite nicely.. what else could it be as shiny then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back