• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the profile above you! [v3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Last one died obviously so going to give it another shot.

Basically, what you do is rate the profile design of the user above on a scale out of 10, like 1 being for terrible and 10 being for awesome!

I'm sure you know how it works now, remember all rules apply here!

TY

Pink is not my favortie color, but your profile looks really nice.

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
    Years
  • 8/10

I Like the yellow & brown. good colour palette. this might motivate me to actually put some effort into my profile.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • It's very basic. Looks like aside from the background and borders, you stuck with the default scheme (or pretty damn close to it anyway).

Purple, green, and black provide a nice bit of contrast, but I feel the black overpowers it a little too much. Your username should be one of those colors, too, I feel it'd look better that way.

4/10

Years
  • 8/10 - It's one-tone and I want to do something with that black space, but very pretty nonetheless :)

blue

gucci
    Years
  • 7/10

It looks pretty cool the black and red go well together with the background, I prefer lighter colors but still looks good!

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • 8/10 oooh my gosh I love the background! I usually don't like .gifs as backgrounds but this one is really nice.

Years
  • 10/10

I really like the background image and the grayscale Oshawott profile picture adds a nice touch to the overall color scheme

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I like the general idea of it! I don't know if the positioning of the background image is best on the right side, though, considering the blocks block (haha) the view of it. If you could move that to the left and use the space option, I think it'd look nicer. And reflect the image, too. But I like it!

7/10

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • 10/10

I'm loving the monochrome look and the floral patterns are really pretty. c:

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    10/10

I like this profile, it looks so clean and simple yet it still looks good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back