• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bonjour

Ces soirees-la

Hello, Hello
Years
G'day everone, my name is Ces soirees-la (props to whoever got the Jersey Boys reference.

I'm new to this forum, so yeah, Hi.
I'm from Australia, not France btw, I just like French.
I joined because it seemed like a great community and I wanted to get into Game Dev.
So, uhh Hi.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Hey Ces soirees-la! If you can tell by my username I'm a pretty big fan of French myself, even though I'm from America. XD

But hey, welcome to PokéCommunity! Game Dev is pretty awesome. I've dabbled in it a bit myself though I know like nothing about it still. |D It's crazy how amazing those guys can get everything to look in their games. Good luck if you want to start working on one, 'cuz it certainly takes a lot of effort!

If you have any questions about PC, feel free to drop me a Private Message or a Visitor Message on my profile. I'd be glad to assist! :)

Ces soirees-la

Hello, Hello
Years
Hey Ces soirees-la! If you can tell by my username I'm a pretty big fan of French myself, even though I'm from America. XD

But hey, welcome to PokéCommunity! Game Dev is pretty awesome. I've dabbled in it a bit myself though I know like nothing about it still. |D It's crazy how amazing those guys can get everything to look in their games. Good luck if you want to start working on one, 'cuz it certainly takes a lot of effort!

If you have any questions about PC, feel free to drop me a Private Message or a Visitor Message on my profile. I'd be glad to assist! :)

Ahh, another French fan, J'adore!
I've seen the amzing things that they do with their games, but I'm well on my way to learning RGSS, so I hopefully i'll cope.
Thanks for the welcome!

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Bonjour, madamoiselle. C'est là vie?

Actually I'm just assuming you're a female, and talking random jibberish. I actually have no idea what that means. XD; I don't mind the french language. The only french I learnt was when I was playing an online game with mostly french people, and they taught me how to ask if they spoke english. Sadly, I've forgotten how to say it now. -_-

But hey, welcome to the community, fellow australian person. :D Make sure you read the rules and have a great time here!

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
Ah, I love foreign languages too, though for me it's mostly Spanish and German, with a bit of Japanese. I'm sure you'll love it here at PC - it seems this place is being overrun with Australians these days. I'm from New Zealand, myself, so it's always nice to see neighbours around. Don't be afraid to ask me if you're lost or anything, and I'm sure you'll find somewhere you feel comfortable in the forums really soon. There's a forum for everything. XD

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 24, 2011
Hello there!

Welcome to PokeCommunity, Ces soirees-la (copy and pasted) :D

Sorry I'm kinda bad with other languages other than English and my native language :P

Hope you enjoy your stay here with us!!

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Hello fellow Australian~!

I don't know anything about developing video games or any fancy french words (or anything about France really) but I'd still like to welcome you to the PokeCommunity Forums. Just make sure you read the rules and what not. I'd recommend having a looking in Pokemon/Other Trivia as that is a great place to have fun and get to know the PokeCommunity a bit better. It is where I spent most of my time when I first joined. Just remember 4 words and 25 character minimums. Anyway I hope you become a regular.

Now go join the Team Rocket Fan Club

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Ah, bonjour monsieur! Vous avez... wait a minute, you're NOT French?

Anyhoo, welcome to PC. Our game development community is very thriving, but don't be afraid to check out some of the other sections if you want to. Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Ahh, another French fan, J'adore!
I've seen the amzing things that they do with their games, but I'm well on my way to learning RGSS, so I hopefully i'll cope.
Thanks for the welcome!

Us French fans have to stick together ;]

Australian accents are very cool. :x Even though Australia would kill me if I ever visited, with its terrifying spiders and snakes and stuff. I don't know anything about game dev, but I know we have a great community that does :3 welcome!

Back