• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen PKRS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyther

Over Achiever
Years
  • I was not sure if I was supposed to post this in the Trade Forum or not so please excuse me if this is not the right place I should post this. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone had the PKRS virus on any pokemon so that I could infect my other pokemon. I've began, well trying to begin playing competitively and EV Training seems pretty hard and long to do without it. So if anyone would be kind enough to trade me any pokemon with the PKRS that would be cool and I'd really appreciate it. As of right now, I haven't EV Trained any pokemon since I'm waiting on getting everything I need. I have all of the power belts ect and just need the PKRS.

Skyther

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    If you want to trade for a Pokérus Pokémon, you are correct in using the trade forum. If you want to discuss Pokérus, we can definitely discuss it, but it sounds like you know about it already. :)

It's very chancy to even get it; heck, I actually found it in a hack from the emulation forum by chance. Until I got it in Black (where I got it first), I had no idea what it even was.

Send me a VM. I might be able to help you out. I peruse the Quick Trade thread periodically.

Cyclone

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oops didn't refresh Fifth Generation when posting in Caption Contest a few hours ago. Anyway, Cyclone is right, however, Cyclone should keep in mind that the report button is what he's meant to use in the future. :( Plus discussing PokeRus fits in Pokemon Gaming Central. Oh, and here's a link to the Quick Trade Thread~

Good luck!
    EkvQs.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back