• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
6/10

The sig has a pretty poor loop. And those chinese words are the problem, i feel that the sig would be better without those subtitles.

Quality of avatar is not bad though.

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
Years
10/10

Love the Gif and profile pic... excellent quality!

And I love that song too - I'm playing it in a band right now and I must say it is amazing!

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
9/10.

Even though I have a distaste of Naruto. Shikamaru was one of the few characters I really enjoyed, plus your theme is pretty clean :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
8/10

Clean and simple. I think it would be even better if the images were transparent but that's probably just me. :'D

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
10/10

everybody's having this theme, good organisation as always anyways.

LET THE SKET DANCE THEME RULE THIS OT!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
7/10

The signature looks really nice but I think it's a bit too big and the avatar could have been cropped a bit imo :3

As for my "theme", it was originally just meant to be blue and green (hence the Leafeon and Glaceon and text colors) to match my username and usertitle, but I added a collab thingy that I have with some friends here. They have large banners but I wanted little icons instead. The links are still blue or green or teal so I hope it works somewhat at least ^^'

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
6.5/10

I like what you're trying, but the signature and avatar don't mix...sorry if I'm just being really daft or blind. I like the colours, too~

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
7.5/10

I see what you're trying to do there... but unfortunately, it doesn't really attracts me, nice try though!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
8/10

I like the sig, but the gif's loop is weird, the avatar is a little low quality.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
9/10

Nice theme, but I just feel that the sig looks squashed, it needs to be longer.

Back