• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: The Pokethletes & Inverted

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
  • My question is: Is the forum styles aforementioned in my title still under development?

It's been bothering me for a while. When I first switched my forum style to The Pokethletes, there was a pop up saying that it still in construction. I then search every nook & cranny for any errors but found none.

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • Nothing wrong here. It works just as fine, and adds a quicksearch function, too.

Did that happen only once to you?

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Weird. Inverted has been the theme I've used for my entire time here, and I've never gotten said message.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • I remember getting that message before it was publicly released (see supporter perks.) But have never seen it since.

Back