• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How/Where'd you grind for Red?

Years
Beat him last night mostly used level 74 Mewtwo (Earthquake deals with Pikachu in one) and Physic (to deal with Charizard, Venusaw),Level 70 Dialga (with heal block rock smash to deal with Snorlax) and Level 70 Polkia (with heal block and shockwave to deal with Blastoise and Lapras).

T The Manager

RealTalkRealFlow
Years
I didn't really need to grind up that much cause I consistently grind up throughout the game. But later Pokemon needed to be grinded up. I used the E4 a lot. Lvl 77 Lapras, 80 Typhlosion, 81 Donphan, 75 Ampharos, 78 Espeon, and 78 Dragonite

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 15, 2014
I just grinded the E4, as most others have. Easy for the most part, but not quick in any manor, but definitely effective.

Years
I don't recall grinding that much for Red, but I think I've beaten the Elite Four a few times, and spent a lot of time at Mt. Silver for it.

Years
I never did..
My pokemon were around level 60 and it was easy to beat Red.
All I did was...battle competitively and use effective strategies, opponents in-game are too easy.

Back