• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The flying club

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
kirby00 said:
now you each have 1 move elft and the scoring is pynpyn: rock tomb, and PM1000 sunnyday, *make sure u use a super storng attack next turn to make-up for the 1 turn you didnt attack, and remember its only 2 moves, so maybe next time using 2 fire moves would be stronger than 1 sunny day and a fire move, you can edit if its before your opponent hasntposted ther 2 move...

Just wait a sec. Sunny day is 5 turns and when pynpfan and I go at the same time is considered 1 turn, not 2 turns.

Alright. then, I'll go again this time. Hahahaha! I use the solarbeam/sunnyday combo. Solarbeam can attack in one turn.

Years
BUT WUT I MEANT WAS THE BATTLE IS ONLY 2 TURNS,
anyways the judging will be decided soon also just to remember who is ho-oh and who is lugia?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
kirby00 said:
BUT WUT I MEANT WAS THE BATTLE IS ONLY 2 TURNS,
anyways the judging will be decided soon also just to remember who is ho-oh and who is lugia?

Okay, really? The battle is only 2 turns?
*looks back at the rules*
OH! Okay...I see.
Okay then, I use fire blast with the power boost of sunny day.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
Okay but it still did some damage though. Then I'll counter that back with fire blast again then use eruption.
It's base power is 150 and it's power increases if my hp is low. Then it boosts up even more power with sunny day. WHOO! That's gonna do major damage.

Years
the fire blast is 180 (w stab) + another 90 for sunnyday) =270 damage/2 = 135 (not very effective)
100+200 (200 from rock tomb with super effectiveness x 4 *the 100 form aeroblast, but no STAB )= 300 damage but remember i did say that using move stategically and since u only had 2 moves and 1 of u only used 1 attack *2 fire blasts would do more damage* i believe pyn used move better for strategy, also for realistically stopping an opponent, pyn pyn did by using rock tomb when you used sunny day at the same time, so she trapped u and reduced your fire blast by usig it as a shield to take damage, it reduced its attack by 30. while the rock tomb also shielded the opponent form pynpyn's next attack *since all moves hit at the same time the rock tomb shielded both attacks, not jsut fire blast's, taking away 50 and another 100 b/c rock resists air attacks taking a total of 150 off the original value, b/c the rock tomb was nealr ybroekn form both atacks' impact
this leaves pynpyn with 150 damage, and the opponent with 135 damage. like i said sunny day wasnt as powerful as 2 fire moves if it lasts only 2 turns. so pyn won by only 15 attakc points sorry

Last edited:
Years
you still won, but i did edit the posts so u only won by 15 not 25... still very close tho. wasnt i the 2nd battle winner?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
Cool, great battle Addy. Aww, if only my last attacked worked. :P

Since I have nothing to do now, can I be assistant referee?
Is there such thing? XD

Years
Well actually I have proof but it doesnt matter anyway. Let Asher battle. That way I wont have to be in two battles at one time, but! Im comming back in the next tournament!

pynpfan said:
What a blow! Articuno falls to the ground for a moment. Will it be ok? No its out Sizor Wins! Im sorry Asher but congrtas Alverge!

Back