• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ClayCrab Here!

ClayCrab

Sassy jackass
Years
  • Hello, I am the Clay Crab, but you can call me Clay. I like to make videos on the internet, be a general douche, make money, and voice act. I aspire to be a character designer and I draw characters every day to do so, usually promotional material for my pipe dream future t-shirt selling machine. I'll be checking back every Wednesday. I have other forums to check up on to promote myself on.

Shadowraze

ur mum
    Years
  • Hello there ClayCrab!

Cool what kind of vids? I'm pretty sure you made a Harlem Shake one. xD

Anyways if you like to draw post them in the Art&Design forum so we can see them. Share them to the world. :3 I understand you have other forums to go to but please try to be active around here. This place is filled with amazing people. If you wanna talk you can VM me I won't bite.

If you have any questions regarding the forum you can ask any of our dear staff members via VM/PM.

Anyways, Welcome and have a nice stay here on PC! :)

tigerBLADE

1000://PowHammers
    Years
  • Hey and welcome sport, glad that you've made it all the way here! <3

I used to make a few videos until I sort of... lost my edge. XD But they weren't entirely 'interesting' videos though. Just videos relating to school and whatnot. Do you do voice acting for anime parodies, or fandub shows? Cause that would be amazing! I always wondered what it would be like to voice as a particular character, but, eh... maybe my voice isn't right? Who knows~

Anyways, as said above, feel free to show off your designs at the Art Corner! I know fellow members there would be happy to give you feedback on your drawings. But in any rate, don't give up on your dream! Any dream can be realized once you set your mind to it! That was something that I always hoped for. But yeah, I do wish you luck on that!

See you again~ :3

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Hmm, make videos? What kind? I wish you were a little more specific because if your videos were related to anime/manga in any way I'd probably have loved to see them. Just a huge anime/manga fan, haha.

Anyway, welcome to PC, Clay. I know you said that you'll only be checking out this place on wednesdays of each week but I hope you sort of stick around. Artists such as yourself are always welcome. Sure do hope that you decide to show off some of your character designs. I totally love going through the works of other artists. Pretty sure other artists on this site share the sentiments. Maybe post a whole gallery instead of one-two of your works? That'd be great, really. :D

Now it comes to the part where I'm gonna sound like a typical staff member (oh god this sucks!) - I mean no offense but it totally sounds like you're here to actively promote your stuff. Nothing wrong with that but I hope you don't go overboard with it. I mean, advertising stuff is against the rules at PC. You can post your stuff in areas like Art & Design in case you make a gallery or even in General Entertainment section's Creative Media showcase thread but going out of your way to promote stuff in order to get more 'likes, subscribes' etc is a no-no, I'm afraid. But yeah, I'm sure this rule exists on other forums as well so you probably are well aware of it. Just wish to see you have fun at this place if possible and not get into unnecessary trouble.

But yeah. Hope you stick around and enjoy! :)

Back