• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Ohaaaayou~!

I like all three of the starters' lines. Oshawott and Tepig are cute, whereas Snivy has that cool but smug look about it. Smugleaf FTW. xD

Sir Codin

I just started a new playthrough of Fallout 3 myself, since I'm playing through the Fallout series.

I just finished Fallout 1 and I'm currently playing 2 and 3 at the same time. If any of you, especially FO3/New Vegas players, haven't played the old Fallout games yet, do so. Once you get over the learning curves and the differences in gameplay from the newer ones, you'll have a blast. Just don't be put off by Fallout 2's beginning sequence (Temple of the One); even the most die-hard fans of the old games admit it's notoriously bad.

One other thing you'll probably notice about the older Fallout games is the superior voice acting:

And that's nothing compared to Sergeant Dornan...

Spoiler:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Goodnight, Jz!

I've been busy and it would be a good idea for me to get off, as well, and get some sleep, for once.
Nah. {:

Okay, we've discussed Unova starters.
What about Sinnoh? Which starter (if any) do you like?

Edit:
Just seen the above post. Oops.

I'm doing pretty well. Just really tired. >_> On the upside, the cuts all over my knee have stopped hurting (I got caught in a thornbush today..heh). What about you?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Torterra's gotta be my personal favorite. Infernape is a tad too frail for my tastes and Empoleon wasn't as strong as I thought it'd be so yeah gotta love big frikkin tree turtles for teh spamming of Wood Hammers and Earthquakes. That and it's amazing under Trick Room too lol.

Doin good, just finished dinner and watching some Nostalgia Critics right now, u?

Years
Ohaaaayou~!

I like all three of the starters' lines. Oshawott and Tepig are cute, whereas Snivy has that cool but smug look about it. Smugleaf FTW. xD

Oshawott is definitely the best, most badass Water Starter line ever.

Tepig is cute too, and I do love Snivy's looks but they don't beat Oshawott.

I do love X and Y's starters too, they all look so cute!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
What about Sinnoh? Which starter (if any) do you like?

Edit:
Just seen the above post. Oops.

I'm doing pretty well. Just really tired. >_> On the upside, the cuts all over my knee have stopped hurting (I got caught in a thornbush today..heh). What about you?

I'm doing pretty good lately.
And speaking of Sinnoh starters, I would prefer Chimchar among the others, because Infernape is cool!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I might get Fallout 3 GOTY Edition sometime soon since I got bored of New Vegas fast and I need a rpg to play other than Skyrim for the 360 right now.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm not a big fan of any Sinnoh starter. I guess Torterra, though. T:

@Platinum
Honestly, I just copy and paste 'em. {: I know there's some way to do it on your own, though.

Synerjee

Years
I'm doing well~

Oh, Sinnoh's starters? I love them all! Seriously, I can't choose. They're all awesome.

If I had to choose one though, it would have to be Turtwig.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I never could decide on a favorite 4th gen starter. The other gens were easy - Charmander, Totodile, Treeko, and Snivy. I never could settle on a favorite for the 4th gen.

Years
Am I the only one who hasn't liked the starters since Johto? :( Like seriously. The only reason the Hoenn starters were okay was because I eventually got Blaziken.

I guess the reason Johto's starters get not much love is because they aren't as versatile as the others.

However, Kanto had my least fave starters, blame it all on Charizard.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Favorite Kanto starter of mine would have to be Blastoise, just look at those cannons.....

normal_mecha_blastoise.png

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I love alot of the starters, I mean they're the first Pokemon you start with, it's hard for me to not like them, I become attached to them.The Johto starters are unappreciated in my opinion. I used to love Chikorita but everyone seems to hate it. :( It's not that bad imo.

Cyndaquil's definitely my favorite Johto starter. Treecko's my all time favorite Pokemon and starter!
Sinnoh is definitely Turtwig
Unova is either Snivy or Oshawott.
Kanto is Bulbasaur.

However, Kanto had my least fave starters, blame it all on Charizard.

YES! Charizard's the most overrated Pokemon ever. I hate how everyone think he's so great.

Synerjee

Years
Woah, dat Blastoise. Hardcore.

I like Blastoise too. Charizard follows up, and last is Venusaur.

Basically: Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Mudkip, Chimchar/Turtwig/Piplup (can't choose), Oshawott.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Third generation had my favorite starters. I completed my Emerald at least once with each of them, something I can't say for other generations.

My least favorite is Johto just because each of them only have one type and I don't like the Chikorita line at all.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
A pokemon topic in the DCC?WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!!

And any starters before Gen IV is good for me but the Gen IV and V starters aren't really that great for starters IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back