• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gen V Pixel gallery

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Awesome. Fantastic. Spectacular. Love that female character. Great new Dragonite and Victrebell. Awesome Milotic. You know, the thing that makes your sprites better than the original B/W ones is that your style of shading and Anti-Aliasing. The colours are much better too. You seem like you've been doing this stuff for years, correct? Well then, I would say that now's not the time to stop. That GameCube OW item is very cool, I think. I can't rate the non-Pokémon stuff, though... what happened to the upper cap pixels in your 1st gen sprites? Just wondering...

By the way : Please update your first post with all the new sprites you've added on! It makes viewing easier that way.

Emilia1234

Relapsed
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 8, 2013
These are very, very nice, especially the perspective of the GBC-style ones. Lovely stuff.

Demon Days

Element of Magic
Years
I love these re-designs, especially Milotic.
Also, would you be up to do Rayquaza or Blaziken? I'd like to see what you'd do with those two.

Back