• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Development Team Recruitment

Years
  • Team Name: None Yet
    Team Leader: PokéLegend
    Game Name: Pokémon Berlitz
    Current Progress: Haven't started yet, still gathering resources.
    Positions Needed: Spriter (that can sprite OW as well), Scripter, and some one to make a logo. Please send an example of your work. Someone who can resize tiles would be helpful, too. Thank You
    My Position: Eventer/ Mapper. ( Mostly mapping, but I can event too)
    Desired Method of Contact: PM, VM
    Other: Don't hesitate to ask me if you think you can contribute something useful or find good resources. I'm not a newb in RPGXP, but I don't know everything. A Mentor would be appreciated :)
    Timezone: GMT-5

Last edited:

renekokkie

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • requeste.png

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Pokemon Fiesta needs you!

Recruiting
    Introduction
    Fiesta is Pokemon Fangame made with RMXP. The main focus of the game is to collect money in order to pay off the huge debt your late father has left you. Challenging trainers and winning at tournaments are good ways to make a living. But, the money you'll make battling won't be enough to pay off your inherited debt.

Luckily, there are more ways to line your pockets. Start working as a fieldworker for the local Professor and take on jobs or quests as a Ranger, Explorer or Collector.* Travel through the vast landscape of the Verdura region together with both your human, and your Pokemon friends.

Positions Needed:
    Artists/spriters; This game features more characters then most Pokemon games, we're looking for people to turn our ideas into something into something we can uctually use in-game.
    Scripters; There are several new features which can't be added by eventing alone. Seasoned scripters should be able to tell us which features are easily implemented and which are impossible. Preferably scripters skilled when it comes down to: Abilities,Move effects and Items.
    Writers; More characters means more text, we need writers who are able to write dialogues that really reflect their personalities.

People with skills not mentioned here are more then welcome to apply too.

You can also apply even if you don't have any game-making experience at all! As long as you're creative and curious, we are willing to give you a shot.

How to apply
    Simple, send me a PM, or add me on MSN: marciano-schmid at hotmail.com
    Timezones aren't important, but mine's GMT +1 (Central Europe)

Current team members
    elarmasecreta, Niknaks.

If there are any questions, please PM me.
    Thank you for reading!

*The Class system is originally from the discontinued Project Freedom.
    NikNaks has given me permission to implement it into this project.

Roconza

Crazy girl say wha?
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    Last edited:

MegaNew

Pokémon Unetta Owner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2011
    Looking for someone who can make tiles, and sprite fakemon.
    Pm me.

godo156

All Hail the Glow Cloud
    Years
  • (Sorry if this isn't the usual recruitment, I'm sorry) i need a person that is good with blender, and can UV unwrap things. Thanks in advance anybody who can help. PM me please. Thank y'all.
    EDIT:
    Oh, I also need someone good at Python scripting. Once again, thanks in advance.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm looking for someone who can do the following in HGSS style
    Rocker overworld and trainer sprite
    Engineer overworld and trainer sprite
    Lorelei (Elite Four) overworld, trainer sprite and vs face
    Agatha (Elite Four) overworld, trainer sprite and vs face
    Let me know if you can. Elite four members don't need walking sprites, just front, left, right and back

Bill™

Random Guy
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2012
    I really need someone who can sprite trainers. click the link in my signature to look at my thread for what I need.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2012
    Team name:
    Not Made yet

Team Leader:
    Flamespeedy

Current Members:
    Flamespeedy ,

Current Game title:
    Not made yet

Current progress made:
    Maps-%0
    Story-%0
    Graphics and special events-%0
    Staff-%0

Position(s) needed
    Scripter , Mapper , Spriter , Quest Writer, etc..

Timezone:
    GMT +00 England London

How to Apply:

• Your Full Name:
    • Your Age
    • What You Can Do: (What can you do from the coding ,mapping / job you want)
    • Contact(Skype: flamespeedy .. If not then just name the best way to contact you)
    • Showcase: (Can be collaborations on other projects or videos of past projects, etc
    • NOTE!! PM this stuff to me on Pokecommunity or Skype

-------
    I want to make this online so we will be starting from scratch on everything. so i need scripters to make server and client software. so we can start mapping , playing , Etc.. i don't know the best server and programmes to use to make a really good stable pokemon online game.. so i think it would be best if we scripted out own or edited a software already made. i want to make the game look like Pokemon Dawn Of darkness, of Pokemon world online.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2011
    Recruiting a Team Member
    Team name: Salvationists
    Team Leader: Lilly (Me)
    Current Members: Me, KUPA , Butch , Mezo
    Current Game title:Pokemon Salvation Online
    Current progress made: Not much
    Position(s) needed:
    -vb6 Coders
    -1 mapper
    -1 gfx artist
    -1 hoster (URGENT FOR DEVELOPMENT)
    Timezone:GMT +0 (All timezones near this time are fine)
    Preferred Method of contact:[email protected] or blu3g1rl
    Additional info:
    Whoever contributes to creating PSO (Pokemon Salvation Online) will get a reward pokemon.

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
  • Looking to start up one of my old storyline projects. Looking for any type of members who are dedicated.Its made in RMXP

Team name:
    N/A

Team Leader:
    Karel_Kazuki

Current Members:
    Karel_Kazuki

Current Game title:
    Pokemon Battle Network (working title)

Current progress made:
    Maps-%0
    Story-%5
    Graphics and special events-%0
    Staff-%0

Position(s) needed
    Scripter , Mapper , Spriter , Writer, etc..

Timezone:
    UTC-4 /U.S. EST

Message me here or email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey guys!

Just wondering if there's anyone bored interested in starting a new creature-based RPG that isn't Pokémon, but is very similar in concept. I'm not looking for anyone with particular skills; it'd be a learning thing for all of us, ideally, but if you do have some skills you think might be useful, that's great, too. Contact me by PM if you're curious. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2012
    Team name: Don't have one yet.

Team Leader: Me

Current Members: Me and a friend (Idea Person, doesn't have an account here)

Current Game Title: Pokemon Aurora Origins (May consider Changing)

Current progress made:
    Maps: 1%
    Team: 5%
    Graphics: 1%
    Story: 5%

Position(s) needed:
    -Scratch Spriting
    -Mapping
    -Scripting
    -Graphics
    -Music Composing
    -Idea Person
    -Tileset Master

Timezone:+10 GMT (Australia, Brisbane)

Preferred Method of contact:YouTube (AuroraOriginsDev) or here

Additional info: A majority of the content needs to be finalised still so you guys can help with that to. I am still deciding between Double Screen and Single Screen but at the moment, Double Screen.
    I am a basic mapper, story designer and I do a little bit of graphic editing.

Last edited:

Pharetra

zzzz
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2024
    Recruiting a Team Member
    Team name: /
    Team Leader: Me.
    Current Members: Me.
    Current Game: Pokemon Deep Balance
    Current progress made: First beta released, beta two coming soon.
    Position(s) needed: Spriters, composers
    Timezone: GMT +1
    Preferred Method of contact: PM
    Additional info: Showcase thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=248801

PinkCatDragon

The 17 year old programer. Now byte off
    Years
  • Project Name:Upgraded

Project Name:Upgraded
    Members
    me=scriptor,debuger,director
    Posisons avable
    banner desinger

scripter 2 - for scenes
    story desginer
    maper
    eventer
    banner desinger
    PM me to grab a posion
    and show exmple work.

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
  • Team name:
    Team Gardia Mirage

Team Leader:
    James901 (Me)

Current Members:
    James901 - Creator, Writer, Character Developer, Idealist, Fakemon Artist, Trainer Artist, Concept Artist, Mapper
    Julez (Not a member of PC) - Fakemon Artist, Trainer Artist, Concept Artist, Music Composer

Current Game title:
    Pokemon Gardia Mirage

Current progress made:
    Storyline is about 80-90% just need the fine details sorted out. First map is complete.
    Almost all ideas have been organized. Fakemon are at about 70-80%. Some music for things such as cities, trainer battles,
    Pokémon battles, etc. have been completed.

Positions needed:
    Right now I only need someone that can resize some tiles for me and make them into a tileset.
    I really need this so that I can continue to map out my region and continue with the game's development.

Time Zone:
    (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Preferred Method of contact:
    PM, Facebook (Jody James Farmer), or email me at [email protected].

Additional Info:
    Team Gardia Mirage so far only has two members but we are very passionate
    about this project and will see it through till the end. We are very motivated and
    we hope that any potential recruits will be too.
    We are a very fun, comical group of people who want to have a good time while
    getting the job done. All staff members will make an appearance in the game as
    trainers, townspeople, or other important characters.​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2018
    This isn't a big project right now,but I have a cool story line for the game.I don't need loads of team members.I do most of the work.I need just one person who knows the stuff I specify below.
    Recruiting a Team Member
    Team name: N/A
    Team Leader: Dracoflare
    Current Members: Dracoflare( eh yeah just me)
    Current Game title: N/A
    Tentative name : Legend of 7 Dragons(duh)
    Current progress made: Story line is planned. I am using Curtis's region maker kit for the maps currently,but I would actually prefer to make them in HGSS style.I am doing the eventing stuff, converting into percentages it should be.....1%
    Position(s) needed: I need some one who can Map,do the spriting stuff,make few mug shots etc.
    I would also like them to do stuff like ripping animations but I can handle them as well(if I manage to learn it).
    Timezone:GMT+5.5
    Preferred Method of contact: You can use the Pokecommunity PM,I feel it more comfortable than Mails.But hey if it's compulsory I have a gmail account:D
    If you have a Pokemon-Online account we can chat in there!

Additional info: I do not expect a expert to come and help me as I am a beginner myself.This project is rather planned to move slowly as I am the only guy doing it(and doing all stuff like mapping,eventing all day isn't fun)

Back