• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pwnobi's IV / EV / SHINY hole in the wall.

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
I'm sorry, I actually already have a shiny Absol with max IV's, do you have any IV'd Pokemon? If not, are you the OT of any Shiny Flying type Pokemon?

Sure, we can do that. Although I'm in the middle of writing a paper, so mind if we trade a bit later?

ok, thank you so much. I'll wait.

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
nope, don't have either,sorry ):
That's alright, I'm sure we can work something out! Do you have any other shinies besides Absol? Could you perhaps list a few?

I want the shiny snorlax. Can I get it for a shiny ev'd tyranitar.
I'm sorry, I also already have 3 EV'd Tyrannitars with great IV's, one of which is Shiny lol. Do you perhaps have any IV'd Pokemon, events, or Shiny Pokemon I may not have? I'm sure we can work something out!

Years
That's alright, I'm sure we can work something out! Do you have any other shinies besides Absol? Could you perhaps list a few?

I'm sorry, I also already have 3 EV'd Tyrannitars with great IV's, one of which is Shiny lol. Do you perhaps have any IV'd Pokemon, events, or Shiny Pokemon I may not have? I'm sure we can work something out!
I have a shiny steelix but it doesn't have the right nature for competitive battling and i've already used it for in game stuff.Then there's the red gyrados which everyone has so nothing good really

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Hey Pwnobi, did you get my PM? Ill trade multiple UT legendaries and a Newmoon Island Darkrai for that Shiny Adamant Larvitar

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
I have a shiny steelix but it doesn't have the right nature for competitive battling and i've already used it for in game stuff.Then there's the red gyrados which everyone has so nothing good really
I see, well, I'll accept your Absol then.

Hey Pwnobi, did you get my PM? Ill trade multiple UT legendaries and a Newmoon Island Darkrai for that Shiny Adamant Larvitar
Yes I do recall seeing it, sorry I didn't reply. Do the UT Legendaries have good IV's?

DragonRush

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2010
Interested in the 10ANIV Celebi, 10ANIV Latios, UT Beldum, and UT Larvitar. Check out my thread and see if you find something you'd like for those 4.

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
I'm not really interested in UT Legendaries, unless they have great IV's.

Interested in the 10ANIV Celebi, 10ANIV Latios, UT Beldum, and UT Larvitar. Check out my thread and see if you find something you'd like for those 4.
Do you know the IV's of any of your Pokemon?

Ev'd ninjask shiny for the snorlax? (I can't trade till around 6 pacific though.)
I actually already have an EV'd Ninjask, of which I'm the OT, as shown in my thread.

salot

Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol(K.O)
Years
hello can you plz cmt for your shiny squirtle
i can offer surfing pikatchu and others ;)

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
Cool. Available to trade now? and you wanted the Lv.1 Dialga or Ev'd?

Actually I'm sorry, give me a few min's to finish something, wont be long at all, I'll be on Wi-Fi very soon!

hello can you plz cmt for your shiny squirtle
i can offer surfing pikatchu and others ;)

You can have it for free, One Piece is my favorite anime/manga, and I love people that love One Piece.

Back