• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Elemental Encounters

What Graphics shoul I use?

• 4th generation

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • 5th generation

Votes: 22 56.4%
  • rescue ranger

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will94

Trainer Card Maker
Years
That player sprite needs alot of work... Definately add a hat, or something!!! And it isn't even Pokemon style. I know it is just a draft copy, but definately work on that!!!

Pokeman298

Life knows not right nor wrong
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2011
a new maps section is up, if you want to see it. theres only one map, but it'll improve. any constructive criticism would be nice.

Jameska

'Cuz God doesn't take sides.
Years
I'd like to have a list of everything you need me to do, like different types of trainers, grunts, etc. I tend to work more efficiently when I have a lot to do. Pm's page wouldn't load so I posted here.

Pokeman298

Life knows not right nor wrong
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2011
Hello. I have had very little time to work on my game lately, with school and whatnot. So I don't think that I can focus on this game right now. I am not giving up on this game, I am merely putting this on hold. So could a moderator lock this thread until I can start back working? To all members, I will pm you when I want to start back this project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back