• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Events following the player?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    And by this, I mean other than when I want them to.

To be specific, I have an event that's essentially playing hide and seek. It's a single event that teleports to a different place on the map each time you find it. At one point, he disguises as a tree, which is the point where it starts to glitch. The screen darkens for a while like its supposed to, and while it's dark, I use the "Set Event Location" to give him a new hiding spot (and in the last 3 instances, change his graphic.) However, in the last 3 instances, he essentially attaches to my character. He does not turn and remains in the same relative location to the player. And he won't go away unless I leave the map or get close to where he's supposed to be.

SCREENSHOTS:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back