• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate My 3 Pokemon Team

Tyewatson

Poke Scholar
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
Hey there I have some pokemon that I have just caught and I wanted to know if they are okay.

Red is the stronger stat
Blue is the weaker stat
Btw it shows these colours in-game

Tentacool

Nature: Naive

IV Stats
HP: 9
Attack: 3
Defence: 26
Sp. Atk: 22
Sp. Def: 18
Speed: 12

Should I keep him and train his Defence and Special attack and speed? I know he has a better Sp. Def. however I wanted to get your guys opinions on whether or not he is good or not.

Mareep

Nature: Gentle

IV Stats
HP: 23
Attack: 16
Defence: 1
Sp. Atk: 21
Sp. Def: 11
Speed: 17

Mareep, has a good IV for Sp Attack and a good Sp Defense. I was thinking of boosting its health as well. I know I could have gotten better numbers for its IV like 31 however I am not going all out to have the perfect pokemon.

Then I have my starter, with probably the best stats so far,

Bayleef

Nature: Modest

IV Stats
HP: 19
Attack: 8
Defence: 13
Sp. Atk: 27
Sp. Def: 16
Speed: 21

I don't know about you guys but I think it has pretty good stats for a beginning Pokémon. I think it is obvious what I'm going to raise for this one. I already spent a few hours training out its Sp. attack. I'll post its stats when I reach level 50.

Thoughts, constructive criticisms and feed back would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Tyewatson

Anti

return of the king
Years
This seems to be an in-game help request, so I'll move it to the In-Game Team Help sub-forum. Unless you want to post a competitive team, you'll want to post there for requests like these. Also, you'll probably want to include movesets so that people will have an easier time helping you.

Back