• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Safe and Sound~ A Hunger Games Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2015
    BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFk5WYmZYWnRYVFlDSk9fMlBVSl9VaVEAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

~Safe and Sound~
    A Hunger Games Fan Club
    The Hunger Games is a series of books written by Suzanne Collins that are about North America in the future after a war time with 12 districts enslaved all across North America. Then there is the Capitol, the Capitol is the head of the districts and makes twelve through eighteen year olds fight to the death in an arena. Only one person can be the winner and when there is one they get fame and fortune. If you lose, it means certain death and you will be shipped in a wooden crate to your District. Oh yes, I almost forgot to say, May the odds be ever in your favor. Let the Hunger Games begin!

So with the generic intro out of the way, welcome to the Hunger Games Fan Club! I am Cardinal, and this is my first club ever. I will first say that there is 3 books in the Hunger Games series, The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay. If you haven't read them already, I recommend you should. So now I will present to you the Grand Rules!
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Now that I assume that you've read the rules, here is the Sign-Up Sheet.
    Here is my sign-up.​

Sign-Up
    Name: Cardinal
    Why you like the Hunger Games: I adore the characters, the concept, and I just love the arenas.
    Hunger Games characters I want: Finnick and Primrose
    Notes:
    Topic of discussion:

Now I will do the member list! After this will be the point system and then you will be able to join.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Now it is time to rush to the Cornucopia![points system]​

100 points for recommending someone here
    1 point for posting​

Now you can finally post!
    Let the Hunger Games begin!

Years
  • Name: Krazzikk
    Why you like the Hunger Games: The plot is so original, and I like the excitement of the arena.
    Hunger Games characters I want: Peeta, Gale
    Notes:Don't know what this is for
    Topic of discussion:Don't know what this is for

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Please don't revive clubs that haven't been posted in over a month. If you wish to continue this discussion, you're more than welcome to create a new Club, provided that you follow the rules. Thanks.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back