• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fulgurite

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2013
    Pokemon Fulgurite

Plot: A sunny island country, full of islands with a tropical storm with winds and warm is a good definition for the region Celesta, extremely remote from other regions, so few know. A perfect place for anyone wishing to start a journey, for its pleasant climate, friendly people and welcoming and being a little explored area, has a lot of pokemons unknown.
           The Celesta calm and pleasant today does not compare to the terrain of war of old, where two large tribes vying for power hidden on the island. The dispute was prolonged for several years until they decide to use strange objects called Gems Connected to check the power of the old guards of the region: Freenzix, the blizzard of fire and Voltamis, the storm of a thousand thunders, who always joined forces to control Celestia time, were forced to fight a battle that could destroy the entire region of Celesta, called Storm Eternia.
           However, amid the chaos of war a new power has emerged as a means of balancing the situation: Balesta, with power enough to contain the destruction caused by the storm Eternia and end the war by destroying the gems connected and returning everything to its proper place .
           Sold by the use of his power, Balesta retired to his rest, however before going left to men a relic able to call, however it can only be used by those who have at heart a pure feeling and courage to protect what believes. This legend is passed down from generation to generation, and Celesta peace was not disturbed again. At least so far...

In the comments: The opinion of you is very important for the development of the project, so it can give suggestions and constructive criticism to assist in project quality.

Calling: I do not have the staff and I can only take care of what concerns PA (And I'm not so good), or that I need people who understand Script, Design, Mapping, Events and someone who has experience with PA (Help never hurts), so anyone who can build a team with me, just say so, but please, have commitment to the project.

Well, that's just an idea under construction, but who want to ask questions or offer help can contact me by PM, I'm waiting for someone to help me, I want to take this project forward. Goodbye.

Leikaru

Back from the dead...
    Years
  • First things first, I would lay it out more orderly, perhaps include a few images. Even if it is only just an idea, you must have a few concept sketches down surely? That helps with the planning. Also, the story needs to be changed a little, because it seemingly reminds me of Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza. Maybe add a little bit more.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2013
    well, my idea still has much to improve, the idea of ​​brothers fighting is a bit cliché in pokemon, pictures of heroes still may take a while, because I'm still doing their design, but the wait will not be spending 3 days , thanks for the tips and critiques, greatly helped.

Back