• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Such teh noob.

OliiiPop

<3 Free LiLo <3
Years
  • Hey ya'll.

I'm a crazy 19yo from South Jersey who's looking for some pokebuddies since all of my friends have seemed to outgrow Pokemon.

Psh, losers.

But I was never a huge Pokemon player but I grew up around all my friends playing. I bought Diamond, beat the Elite Four, and sold it along with my Polar White DS Lite for RockBand.

I have been kicking myself since.

Now I have my sisters DS with Pokemon Black. :D

I remember owning Animal Crossing: Wild World and was apart of an amazing gaming community which made the game even more fun.

I hope PokeCommunity will be an even more awesome place :D

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Looks like your a fan of Lucky star as well? :3 Its an awesome anime. <3 But, I haven't seen it in a while. D= Well, I haven't seen much anime in a while, actually. I have Pokemon White myself. :3 Its my favorite pokemon game as of now. <3 Speaking of which, you can take a look at the Black and White board, if you would like to chit-chat about pokemon black and white there, along with other people.

Well, there's more things to come to PC~ All you gotta do is stick around, and see what it has to offer anything you're interested into. <3 If you wanna talk with me some time, or if you want some help with anything, or have a question or two, be my guest; I'm always open to VMs and PMs, and don't worry, I promise not to fire-breathe when I'm talking. :3 If you have any questions or concerns, you can ask a staff member as well~ <3

Here to some awesomeness on yourside! :3 Super special awesome to be exact. <3

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • You own Pokemon Black. Brownie points for you my good sir. :D I'm actually playing the game right now, as I type this out to you. I like to think I'm pretty far in the game, but I got to this one place and I forgot strength, and I had to go get it from the city since I didn't know where it was. XD; Well there's my entertaining story about Black. Welcome to PC! :P

I remember Animal Crossing. I remember going to some Nintendo Event and winning it as a prize for something. I think it was connecting with the hosts in a small game of Nintendogs. Although back then I didn't like the game and pretty much sold it. I was happy though, considering I got $40 for it. :D

As for you selling your DS, that's a terrible thing to do! You should never sell your DS unless you're upgrading to a new one. You got Rock Band though, so I guess that evens it out. I don't mind the game, but I really don't like that they didn't feel like selling Rock Band 2 in Australia, which kind of turn me off from the game. I really wanted the second one as well since it was a strong game and was pretty good and had a really nice song selection.

Read the rules when you have the chance to, or at least as soon as possible, and don't be afraid to ask anyone, such as myself if yuo ever need help. :D

Back