• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, Tim! here :)

Years
  • Hello everyone, my name is Tim!
    I played pokémongames from the start, on the gameboy color, gameboy advance, nintendo ds and ds3. Yellow, Blue, Red, Gold, Crystal, Sapphire, Fire Red, White, White2.
    My favourite pokémon types are the ice cold Ice-type pokémon and the fire hot Fire-type pokémon. (I know it's contrary but yeah, I like them both a lot :cheeky:)
    Since a year I started playing pokémon again, searching for my childhood. :D
    While playing and looking up information I came across this forum. I liked it on first thought but didn't create an account yet, until now.
    I am not sure if I am able to come online a lot but I'll try.

I live in Belgium and I play indoor soccer. My other hobbies are photography, watching movies and having fun with friends and my girlfriend.

If you'd like to know more, just ask. :)

regards

Tim!

Years
  • Oh, hi Tim. Welcome to the PokeCommunity!

I have to say, that's a lot of Pokemon games you have played, almost every generation to date right now, although I see you haven't played any 4th Generation games yet. You should give them a go eventually since they did have neat stuff. I'm more of a 5th Generation person though, I loved Black & White, as well as Black 2 & White 2. I mean, they had the awesome story and features ever in Pokemon, and I'm currently playing Black 2 at least until X and Y come out. And you're Belgian, eh? Nice to see so many people from all over the world here, cultural diversity is present all throughout the many members here and I see you're a photographer as well. That's cool.

And I see you love Fire and Ice-type Pokemon, bit funny there has yet to be a Pokemon of both types at once. I do love them but I prefer Water-types much better, because my fave Pokemon is a Water-type. You should check out our Fire and Ice-type clubs over in the Pokemon Clubs section. There's loads of topics you can discuss there so definitely check it out.

If you ever need anything, feel free to ask me or a moderator and I hope you enjoy your stay here!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Thanks.
    As for the 4th generation pokémongames. I actually stopped playing after Fire Red but thanks to my little brother I started playing white and white2. He also played Diamond and Platinum but for some reason this games never had my full attention so I left them. Perhaps I should start to play one of them somewhere soon.
    Currently I'm playing a pokémon hack that I found here, Liquid Crystal.

Water-type pokémon are the pokémon I've always chosen in the first 3 generation games, when I still was a little kid. Now I pick the fire starter almost all the time. ^^
    Btw, it would really rock if there would come a fire/ice type pokémon. I guess that would become my all star favourite pokémon then.

Oh and I'm not really a photographer.
    I'm just someone who is interested in photography and takes pictures from time to time. ^^
    Also I sometimes like to play with photoshop.

Thanks again and I'll probably enjoy it here! :)

Student D1

De-Wott?
    Years
  • Hey Tim! (I noticed that you even added the exclamation point in your name.)

My name is Student D1, but you can just call me as Student, and welcome to the community! :D

Well that's cool that you played the games starting from Generation I to Generation V, except Generation IV as mentioned. If you're going to try any of the games in the fourth generation, then you could start with Platinum, since it's merely like Diamond and Pearl "combined" with more depth in the story. Or, you could go already to the Gold and Silver remakes.

I pretty much like Water-types more, but I still favor Fire-type Pokémon. They're one of my favorite types of Pokémon. And I wouldn't mind if there was a Pokémon which has a typing that contradicts each other. Having Fire/Ice-type Pokémon would be great, except they'd get a 4x damage if a Rock-type move was used.

So you like to play with Photoshop too, eh? I also have Photoshop, using CS5 Extended and loving it so far. I kinda forgot the keyboard shortcuts, since it has been some time since I've used it. xD Nevertheless, I'm still pretty good with it, though I'm more inclined to making pictures with transparent backgrounds. I do love taking pictures of random things, whether using a real camera or my 3DS (it's spelled like that by the way, not ds3. ;))

Hope you've read the rules, have a good time, and if you need someone to chat with, I'm always open! ;D

Years
  • Hi Student and thank you for the welcome.

I think in the near future I'm going to try and play Platinum and the Gold remake (I like ho-oh more than I like Lugia).
    My apologies for the mistake, it indeed is 3DS. :p

Oh cool, U use photoshop as well. One of the following days I'm going to check out the art section better. Do you have a gallery or a shop?
    Mainly I use Photoshop to upgrade my taken photos but from time to time I tend to do a little more than just upgrading a photo.

Thank you very much again. :)

Back