• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon (Working Title) Version

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
Years
Hi, this is just an idea, but I thought It might be worth Exploring.
You know how every pokemon version to date have you going from town, to town, training pokemon, getting badges and ultimatly defeating the Elite 4, and then theres the Pokemon Ranger games, I was thinking about a version of Pokemon where you go from region to region learning, connecting, and mabey, if legend permits, capturing the legendary pokemon. You of corse will have a companion pokemon, mabey one of the Eeveeoluions, or a general lovable pokemon, somthing, but you are doing this to both aquire knowlage about the legendary pokemon for Prof. Oak, but also to obtain the title of Prof. of Legends, Prof. Snyder, for the newly established leauge in the Ittao Region, west of Johto. So, feedback please, is this worth prusuing, or is it just a pipe dream??

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
Hmm so this is like a game where you are a professor to be and your studying pokemon that sounds like a good idea.

Curt200718

Intermediate Game Developer
Years
This is a decent Idea and a orginal one at that...If I was you I would try to do something with it before someone beats you to it....also good luck if you pursue this as a project.

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
Years
Okay, I offically claim this Idea as my own. Now all I need is a title???? Also what would be the best(easiest) thing to make this type of game with, note that I already have RPG Maker XP, along with Piccori's Starter Kit.

Back