• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: -L?dypion- Tilesets Patches

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 16, 2020
-Lèdypion- Tilesets Patches

Hello guys , I decided to post in one post all the patches of tilesets made ​​by me to use as a base for your hack rom .

Immagine.png

Old tiles (A little bit ugly! :P )

Here the download:

Pokemon Rubino (ita)

Pokemon Ruby (ing)

Pokemon Smeraldo (ita)

Pokemon Emerald (ing)

Credits:
- Lèdypion : 100%

New tilesets

Pokemon Ruby

Pokemon Rubino

Pokemon Emerald

Pokemon Smeraldo

Credits to:
-Lèdypion- (60%)
IvanFGK (20%)
Alucus (20%)

Screen:
Spoiler:

Credits:
- Calis Project
- fm08

Pokemon Ruby with kyledove's tiles

Spoiler:

Credits
- Kyledove

Maybe I'll add soon new tileset patches. (especially if I see that you like my patch! :P )

Last edited by a moderator:

ARKA9

The evolved police dog.
Years
Wow! Pretty cool! Wondering why anyone didn't post yet. Thanks for sharing your hard work! :) :)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
Um just so you know the fire red patch has a glitch. The pallet town houses are messed up. Everything else looks fine but the pallet houses are messed up (made of random tiles).

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 16, 2020
It isn't a glitch. I re-edited all the tileset, but not the map! So it could be possible that the maps look like they are glitched, but it isn't so. You juat have to do your own maps...
This is because some of the tiles I used, have got different dimensions...

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
It isn't a glitch. I re-edited all the tileset, but not the map! So it could be possible that the maps look like they are glitched, but it isn't so. You juat have to do your own maps...
This is because some of the tiles I used, have got different dimensions...

Oh well then in that case the fire red patch is awesome and I might use it in a later hack. By the way do you know of any patches or tilesets that are kind of medieval looking I need some for the hack I am working on. So far I have found a castle but it is kind of lame.

Years
hmm does that apply to emerald aswell? cause i tried patching it and lots of maps are glitched up, but in a way that you can turn them back to normal

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 16, 2020
Oh well then in that case the fire red patch is awesome and I might use it in a later hack. By the way do you know of any patches or tilesets that are kind of medieval looking I need some for the hack I am working on. So far I have found a castle but it is kind of lame.
Thank you!
Medieval tiles... No I don't know any patch with them, but try to send me via mp the tiles you are talking about, maybe I can do something...

hmm does that apply to emerald aswell? cause i tried patching it and lots of maps are glitched up, but in a way that you can turn them back to normal
As I have already said, it isn't a glitch. I used tiles bigger then the normal ones, so I had to change the composition of the block. It means that the maps will result different and look like they are glitched. There is no way to turn back them, you only have to draw your own map with the new block that yoi find in the rom! ;)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jul 26, 2021
I downloaded the Firered patch and i love it!
I would also appreciate more patches! An indoor tile patch in addition to the firered patch would be amazing!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 16, 2020
I downloaded the Firered patch and i love it!
I would also appreciate more patches! An indoor tile patch in addition to the firered patch would be amazing!

Thank you! :)
Well, maybe I could create one... ;)

Turtl3Skulll

Blue Turtl3
Years
- Fire Red
- Rosso Fuoco

Screen:
Spoiler:

I downloaded the Fire Red & I really like it, I want to use it, but I found a few mistakes that kind of break it, you may want to look into them.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
I downloaded the Fire Red & I really like it, I want to use it, but I found a few mistakes that kind of break it, you may want to look into them.
Spoiler:

Somehow I think the answer to this is the same as the answer to why the maps looks glitched.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 16, 2020
Spoiler:

Thank you for the list! :)
Probabily I forgot some of that behaviour code...
About the door, I had a lot of problem using Door Maneger, so the doors won't have the right animation...
Aniway, thank you, I'll report those bugs in the first thread.

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
okay i have a question about this i downloaded both the firered and emerald patch and i see all the new tilesets but the maps are now all messed up and some blocks are in the wrong positions did i do anything wrong? need help with this

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
okay i have a question about this i downloaded both the firered and emerald patch and i see all the new tilesets but the maps are now all messed up and some blocks are in the wrong positions did i do anything wrong? need help with this

They only put the tiles in they didn't make the maps. Some of them were the wrong dimensions so they had to be put in differently. You have to make the maps yourself.

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
They only put the tiles in they didn't make the maps. Some of them were the wrong dimensions so they had to be put in differently. You have to make the maps yourself.

Oh I see thanks for the info I guess I'll do that later then

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 16, 2020
It is possible in the nature tileset, but you have to add some houses tileset because I didn't change all the houses.
Anyway, you can use the tile of the nature in all th map.

Back