• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon League (OOC+SU)[T]

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
I think i'm the most active person in the RP. Look at the post order.

-Me
-Other Poster
-Me
-Other Other Poster
-Me
-Other Other Other Poster
-Me
-Other Other Other Other Poster

...you get the point. This really is 100% accurate.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Yeah, me and shekoa will be going from pewter city then through mount moon and into cerulean before going to the cape and training off some of the water pokemon surrounding the area.

You can get charmander egg's from a man outside of Mount Moon and Squirtle eggs on cinnabar, Bulbasaur eggs in celadon dept. store if you want a shiny egg VM me plez

Yeah, me and shekoa will be going from pewter city then through mount moon and into cerulean before going to the cape and training off some of the water pokemon surrounding the area.

You can get charmander egg's from a man outside of Mount Moon and Squirtle eggs on cinnabar, Bulbasaur eggs in celadon dept. store if you want a shiny egg VM me plez

Last edited:

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
I'm gonna have Aaron get all 3 Eggs. Chuckles gave me permission to have the Bulbasaur Egg hatch into a Shiny. :) Yay!

Anyone else going for all 3?

P.S. For anyone who read Aaron's personality and knows about his type knowledge, he knows not to use two of the same type Pokémon at one to keep it balanced. He will NOT have both Growlithe and Charmander in his party at the same time. The same goes for any other Pokémon that shares a type with another of his.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
not to late at all you can join whenever you want that's why it says 1000 spots open :D

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I'm signing up right now!

where is everyone at the moment? i want to start near people.

Name: Dusk
Appearance: Dusk has black hair and dark blue eyes, and often has a smile on his face. His black hair lies just above his eyes, and is quite long. On his head he wears black 'ears' to symbolise those of a wolf. He also has a black bushy tail to go with his black chinos that he wears. On his body he wears a black t-shirt that tightly fits around his stomach, defining his muscles. He is quite bulky, and is thin. He is quite tall and fit, and his face is perfectly defined, and he has no freckles. His skin is slightly tanned.
History: Dusk had always had a good life, but from an early age he began to like and consume his time with researching spirits and ghosts. He loved ghost's a lot, and loved everything magical along with it. His parents were nice, and gave him a lot of things which he apreciated dearly. Later on in life he began to achieve greatly at school, and decided to attempt his english gcse, and passed it with flying colors. With this, he decided he couldn't leave school, and he had to study harder, but this all changed with the arival of a new pokémon.
Personality: As you may be able to tell, Dusk loves wolves due to his appearence. He also loved ghosts, and all things supernatural. Dusk is a caring person, and not a goth considering he wears black clothing. He is quite talkative, and often smiles. He hates stuck up people, and people who think they can push you around, but will never fight anyone. He believes that words are better than actions, and can always think of things to say - therefore he is good in an argument.
Starting Location: Celadon

Pokemon: Poocheyena
Level: 5
Appearance: The poocheyena has a little quiff at the front of his hair and his tail is more poofy and spiked.
Personality: The poocheyena is more cowardly than others and prefers not to fight. It likes to show off though, and likes making things look pretty. (eg - using moves that look good rather than them being powerful.)

Last edited:

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Most people are either in Celadon or Viridian. If you choose Celadon, we can travel together if you want.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Yeah i think someone is in pewter city atm and me and shekoa just left we are getting our asses kicked by some guy atm.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Ok thanks for letting me know rather than just going quiet and no one knowing is this because of the job and whatnot?

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
-accepted

Your character is a polar opposite when it comes to liking
GhostIC_Big.png
type Pokemon my character hates them.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Sure. Let's do this. Aaron's going into the Department Store, so how about they bumb into eachother when Aaron leaves?

If you like the idea, have your first post end with Dusk in front of or inside of the Department Store.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Sadly I'm going to have to drop out. With a concert due and many things going on in my life I no longer feel inspired to post as Clark. Shame, really, as I was really looking forward to using him. Oh, well, I guess I'll have to make him come back later. Farewell and good luck to all.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Sorry goldenrayquaza thought I had posted. Im sure i did. Anyways Im posting now - really sorry, Im usually more active.

Back