• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your fav.fighting game

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • Soul Calibur II and SSBM for different reasons.

I like SCII because of the range of moves and the playability. It's nigh on perfect. And also the graphics are to die for. It's just a really good fighting game.

I like SSBM because of the characters. Mewtwo pwns everything it goes up against, and it feels a lot more comical than SCII (although the fighting and graphics don't match up). It feels a lot more of a Nintendo game than SCII, which feels like a port from the PS2.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Viktor said:
    Actually there is this awsome 3-D fighting game I forgot the name but I LOVE it.... It has an adventure mode and stuff where you can get clouds and sephiroths sword... And in the fighting mode you can play as them and all these awsome people... Omg, <3<3<3<3 but it's for PSX and I lost the game... Forgot the name... :( -Wine-.

I've played SSB and SSBM and I like the GC and 64 versions equally.... I'm best with Kirby.... All hail KIRBY!~ :D ....heheh.... :nervous:
    Ergheiz?

And SCII sure seems popular. A local pizza place got a bunch of new arcade machines, but alas, no SCII. I could have organized tourneys and stuff. *sigh*

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    Ergheiz?

And SCII sure seems popular. A local pizza place got a bunch of new arcade machines, but alas, no SCII. I could have organized tourneys and stuff. *sigh*

One day I hope to enter some sort of fighting game tournament (most likely a Street Fighter one), there was even one for SCII in my neighborhood a few weeks ago, but that was on Xbox, and used arcade controllers (which are better in my opinon).

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Aww, but I like using the shoulders for grabs. Still, a tourney would be cool. It'd justify me practicing my fighting game skills for a change. I'm just polishing them for the day I get the chance, I s'pose. But a machine itself would be cool. If that place had gotten it, I'd eat there all the time, if only to have the chance to pwnz people. >P

Back