• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Reborn [Episode 19-- Final Release]

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 15, 2019
This game is amazing! Discovered it about a week ago and got my friends into it as well. I was wondering though, is there any way to make this game run on an emulator? I play a lot of roms on my phone and so I use a GBA emulator. I play Pokemon Reborn on PC but I can't use my PC everywhere but I can use my phone almost anywhere.

Years
Anyone know a good strategy, using my current team, and without leaving Spinel Town, to defeat Serra? My current team is (the high levels are because of Aya. I was forced to buy a crap-ton of Rare Candies):

Blaziken L.55 @Quick Claw (Double Kick, Brave Bird, Slash, Blaze Kick)
Gyarados L.55 @Red Card (Hydro Pump, Hyper Beam, Strength, Rock Smash)
Gardevoir L.54 @Scope Lens (Magical Leaf, Psychic, Charge Beam, Shadow Ball)
Noctowl (shiny) L.55 @Silk Scarf (Shadow Ball, Air Slash, Uproar, Extrasensory)
Gloom L.55 @Miracle Seed (Petal Dance, Cut, Acid, Stun Spore)
Emolga L.55 (Discharge, Acrobatics, Electro Ball, Agility)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
This game is amazing! Discovered it about a week ago and got my friends into it as well. I was wondering though, is there any way to make this game run on an emulator? I play a lot of roms on my phone and so I use a GBA emulator. I play Pokemon Reborn on PC but I can't use my PC everywhere but I can use my phone almost anywhere.

The game is only playable in a computer, you cannot play it with a GBA emulator since it is not a GBA rom.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 15, 2019
But that's what I'm asking. Is there any way to convert the file so it can run as a gba rom? Or was the game completely made from scratch with no base? It seems as though the base is Pokemon Ruby/Saphire/Emerald.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
You had your answer. This is a PC game, as are all the games in this section. These are completely incompatible with ROMs and handheld consoles, and cannot be made to play on them. It may look like a GBA game, but that's the extent of it.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 15, 2019
So I read up somewhere that this isn't a GBA rom hack. Also read some of the past posts (should of done that first XD) and saw somebody else wanting to do the same thing I wanted to do but unfortunately as Maruno and Elios has responded, it is PC only. Welp, sadly Reborn won't be portable, but I can always bring my laptop everywhere. :p

jiangzhengwenjzw

now working on katam
Years
  • Seen today
Errrrr..... Ten gyms....... That's so awesome! Could you tell me there're how many gyms before the Pokemon league? Or it is between the 8th and the 9th gym? I have supported your game. :)

Years
Errrrr..... Ten gyms....... That's so awesome! Could you tell me there're how many gyms before the Pokemon league? Or it is between the 8th and the 9th gym? I have supported your game. :)

A gym for each type so that's 17 gyms, maybe a 18th for the fairy type but this is not confirmed by the author afaik. The game is about half done but it's already awesome with lots of things to do already in it ;).

Years
After far too many attempts, I finally managed to defeat Serra, after which I decided to go back and get some Common Candies, and I'm currently making my way through the Tanzan Meteor Base. My current team is (all are female):

Blaziken Lv.53 @Quick Claw (Double Kick, Brave Bird, Slash, Blaze Kick)
Gardevoir Lv. 53 @Scope Lens (Magical Leaf, Psychic, Charge Beam, Shadow Ball)
Gyarados Lv.53 @Red Card (Hydro Pump, Hyper Beam, Strength, Rock Smash)
Noctowl (shiny) Lv.53 @Silk Scarf (Shadow Ball, Air Slash, Uproar, Extrasensory)
Gloom Lv.53 @Miracle Seed (Petal Dance, Cut, Acid, Stun Spore)
Emolga Lv.53 (Discharge, Acrobatics, Electro Ball, Agility)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024

A gym for each type so that's 17 gyms, maybe a 18th for the fairy type but this is not confirmed by the author afaik. The game is about half done but it's already awesome with lots of things to do already in it ;).
I think that before the game was updated to chapter 10, the woman in the Reborn League's Registration (in the first city where me get our first pokemon) said that in the reborn region there are 18 gyms, but when I updated my save to chapter 10, she said that there are 18 gyms, so I think that actually there will be a fairy type gym.

NeoSpeedFreak

A piece of meat
Years
I got another computer so I'll have to restart this game and I have 2 questions: You can get Kalos starters in Ep. 10? Do they have their Hidden Ability?

Years
Hey there Amethyst, I just wanna let you know that congratulations on making such a hard game. The story is perfect and the battles are as challenging as hell! This literally is helping me in developing as a competitive player when it comes down to Pokemon. But more importantly, this game literally has that mature factor which makes it equally AWESOME!! But I need to ask you this though? Sorry if this question has been asked before, I checked in the last 2 pages and since there is no question like that I feel the need to ask. Will there be any mega evolutions? Sorry if this question has been asked recently...

Lost Lore

From the Shadows
Years
You can reset the game? (Not the save)

If you mean like a soft-reset? Then yeah, just push F12.

...Uh, while I'm here, can I just say how much I love this game? I've become addicted to it over the past, like... week or so, can't put it down. I adore the darker tones to the plot and all~ Currently I'm at 7 badges and I'm just farting around for a bit breeding a couple Pokemon before I go see if I can't defeat Radomus for my eighth.

...I am just really dreading that gosh darn chess puzzle...

Years
My Arceus, the battle against Radomus was difficult! After multiple attempts, it came down to a battle of Gardevoir vs. Gardevoir.
Gyarados took out Alakazam with two Strength attacks.
Starmie fell to an Acid/Stun Spore/Petal Dance combo via Gloom.
Gloom, Gyarados and Emolga were eliminated by Metagross.
Metagross was Flare Blitz'd by Blaziken.
Gallade and Reuniclus were weakened by Noctowl.
Noctowl fell to Reuniclus.
Gardevoir (mine) took down Reuniclus.
Gallade was felled by Blaziken's Brave Bird.
G.Gardevoir eliminated Blaziken.
Gardevoir (mine) took out G.Gardevoir.
I can't wait for Episode 11!

Last edited:

Lost Lore

From the Shadows
Years
After the teaser? I'm dyin' for episode 11, too. Have I mentioned that I'm in love with this game? Even if I have, let me just reiterate it.

...As you can probably guess, I've just beaten Radomus, yeah. He's the third Gym leader I've beaten on the first try (the other two being Shelly and Serra), and I must say, that was a tense battle regardless. If Skuntank hadn't gotten that crit on Reuniclus, and Gardevoir hadn't taken down Gallade (I was going to use Gengar, but I got Psycho Cut'd on the switch in... darn it) I would've had a much harder time.

G. Gardevoir was the easiest out of 'em, actually. She fell victim to Imprison (yeah, that's a cheap strategy but it worked) and I just casually set up on her while she struggled to hurt me with Hidden Power before going for the KO with Shadow Ball~

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
when I updated my save to chapter 10, she said that there are 18 gyms, so I think that actually there will be a fairy type gym.

Correct!

I got another computer so I'll have to restart this game and I have 2 questions: You can get Kalos starters in Ep. 10? Do they have their Hidden Ability?

Not in the current Episode 10, but all starters can/will spawn with their DW abilities

Will there be any mega evolutions?

There will be more than just Mega evolutions...

And for the rest of you, glad you're all having fun~

In just a few days I'll be uploading a testing release 10.5 (much like the 9.5 visual update) that has no new story content, but is updated with 6th gen content (sans some scripting stuff). However, 10.5 is only for testing, so although it will be available on Reborn's site/forum it will not be posted here, nor will it replace the main downloads. Those who want to try it out are free to, but they do so at their own risk. It'll all be incorporated into the E11 release later though, so no worries for those who don't want it.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
Current team
Lvl 57 Manectric nicknamed Raiju moves discharge charge beam fire fang strenght
Lvl 58 Alakazam nicknamed Psycho mind moves calm mind charge beam shadow balll psychic
lvl 58 flygon nicnamed Amethyst moves earth power crunch rock slide dragon claw
lvl 58 Spiritomb nick named Voldermort moves nasty plost hypnosis dark pulse shadow ball
Lvl 58 Crobat nicknamed toxin moves acrobatics cross poison air slash haze
Lvl 60 Blaziken nicknamed Murderburn movess bulk up double kick blaze kick brave bird
In training(soon to be rotation)
Nintales
HonchKrow
Seviper
Porygon2
Breloom
Luxray

Oh and Ame roughly when do you think episode 11 will be ready i just want to get my team and everything ready to play for about 4 days straight after school finishes

i beat Radomus just now and spiritomb for the win gardevoir gets destroyed by it it just used calm mind and wish over and over

Last edited:
Back