• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

See you In the afterlife brother >:)

Yukari

So, how do you feel about your siblings? Personally I can get along rather well with my brother, but we get into a lot of fights... but enough about me let me know about you.

Years
  • I have an 8 year old brother and I'm 22, turning 23 in April. That's quite the age gap but I'd say we get along pretty well.. he's gotten into video games in the last year or so so I enjoy playing games on the iPad with him. He can be annoying but then I remember I was far more of a pain than he was at his age, hah.

Years
  • My sister and I... well.

Honestly we do get along relatively well, we have some similar interests to talk about and all that and when we do spend time together it is usually quite enjoyable. The thing with us though is that we have a few really key differences in our personalities that can lead to some pretty intense arguments and we don't spend too much time together, perhaps because of that?

So yeah, we argue sometimes and we may not be the kind of siblings who are best friends with one other but she is my sister and I do enjoy her company sometimes. Oh, and if you mess with her I'll kill you.

(For the record, there's a little under two years between us but she has a developmental delay that makes her more like ten in some areas.)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I love my older sister. She's 32 and lives in San Diego right now. We used to fight a lot when we were younger but we mellowed out when we both grew up. Now I'm fighting constantly with my 11-year-old sister, who is on the verge of becoming a teenager. Just 7 more years, Megan.

I never had a brother irl, and I wish I had one. I consider Sector to be my online brother, we pick on each other constantly. He's like the brother I never had. :3

Sirfetch’d

I like my online brother more than I do my real life siblings if that tells you anything haha. I find them extremely annoying at times and they are both younger than me so they naturally want to gang up and try to get things out of my by annoyance. Sometimes I just want to smack them but I resist!

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I have two brothers, one of them is a twin and the other is two years older than me.

I get along with my twin pretty well. We have similar interests and we were actually a doubles team together in high school tennis. We do fight occasionally, but it's died down considerably since our younger years. We're two minutes apart and my twin is the older one.

My other brother, however, I can't stand. It's rare when we aren't fighting. He has to constantly push my buttons no matter where we are. We're also complete opposites. It's astounding just how different we are. Plus, instead of acting his age, he acts like he's four. I always say he's older physically, but nit mentally. Thankfully he went off to college a week ago. You know your brother annoys you badly when you stop having migraines the week he moves out.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • I get on my my brothers even though the live in other countries from me. As for my sister well I don't really get on with her anymore as she can be so selfish sometimes.

Yukari

My other brother, however, I can't stand. It's rare when we aren't fighting. He has to constantly push my buttons no matter where we are. We're also complete opposites. It's astounding just how different we are. Plus, instead of acting his age, he acts like he's four. I always say he's older physically, but nit mentally. Thankfully he went off to college a week ago. You know your brother annoys you badly when you stop having migraines the week he moves out.
    Well, he sounds an awful lot like my brother...

Years
  • I have an older brother that is 24. He's special needs. We get a long very well and he's great. Sure sometimes we fight, like all siblings do, but im happy to have him in my life.

Years
  • I have two younger brothers. The older I get the more mature I am and the more we get along. We obviously have our quarrels, but we're friends.
    I didn't invite them to my 18th birthday just because I was angry at something he did. I regret that now, I wish he'd have come anyway.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I have two sisters, one who's 13 and one who's 7. The younger one acts typical of her age, but she's adorable and whatnot. The older one is probably the person in my whole family who I'm closest with. I told her everything and everything about my life, minus religious stuff, cause I trust her. She's really the only one in my family that I can be emotionally honest with, as well.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2014
    My sister and I were raised in similar environments, but we never truly got along until I turned 12 because she would bully me. My family shed some light on this and told me that I broken my sister's nose when I was 4, although I don't think this justifies it. Our personalities are conflicting and almost polar opposites. We mainly agree to disagree on most things, but we can at least agree on some things. I don't particularly prefer to spend time with her because I find her interests boring, but to each her or his own.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • I have two sisters, one who's 13 and one who's 7. The younger one acts typical of her age, but she's adorable and whatnot. The older one is probably the person in my whole family who I'm closest with. I told her everything and everything about my life, minus religious stuff, cause I trust her. She's really the only one in my family that I can be emotionally honest with, as well.

A mature 13 year old that you can trust??!?!
    I don't believe it!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I guess I get along with my younger brother, but a lot of the time he just annoys me to no end. He's a lot younger than me and I guess a lot similar, but also very odd. He's very coddled because he's the youngest child ~_~ I'm kind of close with my sister, but it's kind of awkward between us because we weren't really that close when we were little (it was probably entirely my fault). Whenever we would do anything sisterly my dad would always make a big deal out of it, so we ended up not really doing anything because my dad was really annoying. Idk really. Little kid things. o.e I guess I'm kinda close to her now, but I don't think I would really tell her everything about myself.

However, even if I'm not really that close to my siblings, I'm really grateful I have them, simply because I think being an only child would be awful, for me especially. I prefer being alone in my house and I'm sure my parents would always be bugging me to do things with them if I was the only one.

... by any chance is the title a reference to Lost? A line that's frequently said throughout the show is "See you in another life brother" and I was just reminded of it ~_~

Back