• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melody

Banned
Years
Aww. Poor Razor Leaf. Personally I'm always glad to see a new DCC spring right up!

But yeah, the hardest and most awkward part of any new DCC is getting past the meandering and awkward first few pages and getting it rolling. Nica is good at that kind of stuff. But so are a few others. I think there are probably also some more regulars around here somewhere that might do a better job. xD

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
lolyourefrommanchesteritsfreezingdowntheremate.

i have no comeback to this

):

Aww. Poor Razor Leaf. Personally I'm always glad to see a new DCC spring right up!

But yeah, the hardest and most awkward part of any new DCC is getting past the meandering and awkward first few pages and getting it rolling. Nica is good at that kind of stuff. But so are a few others. I think there are probably also some more regulars around here somewhere that might do a better job. xD

The regulars here were crazy last time! One of the highest-posting DCCs we've had yet iirc. They did me proud.

Melody

Banned
Years
Oh awesome! :D

Because there's nothing that puts a pep in the DCC's step like a few regulars just chatting it up and meandering all over the place. Me personally, I tend to not hit the DCC often because of ninjas, but the thread is still new so....not so bad yet. XD

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Lets make this one even crazier :P

On the subject of wall painting I want to paint my bedroom walls a light purple/lavender color. Right now my walls are a boring off white color my mom picked -_-

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years

i have no comeback to this

):
If it makes you feel any better, the person we asked to do the double glazing for our new house still hasn't come it yet so I'm in my room with the heating on at full blast and a turtleneck on, yet I'm still freezing. I'm going to get some socks.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I hate cold, but what's worse is inconsistency. It's been going from 36 degrees for four days to 12 the next two and it's making me angry. And last year on St Patty's Day it was 80 degrees. This year? Twenty. whyyyyyyy ugh let it be done and a constant 75 degrees pls

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
It was getting warm in most places, then it plunged again. 8|

Melody

Banned
Years
Hahahahaha.

@EternallyAnna
In a perfect world yes, it would work like that. It so should. But noooo, nature has other plans it seems and is perfectly content with messing with us while it does so. XD

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
My sister's bedroom wall colours used to be pink. And she is a bigger tomboy than Misty.

Reminds me of the horrors of my pink bedroom that I had from the time I was 7 until I was 11.
Glad we moved, glad we moved.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My house is always cold. Always. Even during summer haha. I actually wear hoodies to bed because my bedroom is particularly cold. I:

I'm fine with the weather varying. Better than it just being reeaaalllly hot or cold all of the time, in my opinion.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
I still prefer the cold weather to the intense summer. Nothing is worse than humidity, in my opinion.

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
I like warmer weather, at least its easier to want to move when you're overly warm, rather than so cold that you don't want to get out of bed, or out of the car to go out into the air. XD;

Oof. I take it that pink was not your color back then.

I greatly enjoy pink, when it's worn or belonging to other people. XD I'm not fond of wearing it or having my room that color myself, for whatever reason.

Years
Hello there new DCC thread.

My bedroom happens to have a mix of pink and purple, which is very odd considering I used to hate the color pink, and I do like it a little better but it's still not my fave.

And yeah the weather down here in Sydney has always been acting awkward lately, so much humidity...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back