• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An unamed fan-fiction. Rated R.

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
Years
Blood of the animals. Rated R.

This is an fic I like to call "Blood of the animals". Rated R for swearing, drug use, extreme violence and some sexual references. So if your under the age of at least 15, bugger off. The rest of you can see it.

Prologue:
She entered the dank, dark room and moved towards the figure on the floor, swiftly and with grace. Her limbs perfectly muscled to fit her slim frame, a shred of fat between the skin and bone. She flipped her long red hair over her shoulder where a strange tattoo, a demon entwined with an 'R'. She raised a pistol and pointed it at the hog-tied boy on the floor.

"Fool…" she said softly "Did you think anyone would let you live as the freak you are?"

The boy struggled against his chains before tossing his head towards the girl, causing his long black bangs to part and to reveal his face.

"I'm no freak!" he snarled, a throaty growl echoed from his throat, "I'm normal! Come on Sarah you know me!"

Sarah fired the pistol at him, but deliberately missed. "You're normal for a half-breed," she seemed to sneer the word, "but in my world, you're nothing but a f***ing freak."

She raised the pistol and aimed it at the boy, deciding where it will cause the most pain. She bent down and pressed the gun to his temple. He could do nothing but struggle, but he knew he was dead anyway.

"I could shoot you right here," she purred seductively as she stroked a long finger across his temple, "but that would be instant death. Far too quick to die. What about here?" she pointed slightly to the left of his heart, "No… it would not be painful enough. Hang on, I know…"she smiled revealing fangs. Not in a nice way but in a wicked, vicious way.

She opened fire at the boy. His screams pierced the air like a demon as the bullets were embedded into his body.

Sarah watched as the blood gushed out of wounds on his neck, chest and groin. She reloaded the pistol and shot him again, this time in the legs and lower body. With one bullet left, she pressed it against the back of his head.

"I didn't want to do this Brett, but you left me no choice…" she whispered. And then she squeezed the trigger.

Sarah released the boy from his shackles. Then, she bent down to his level and raised his head to hers, the blood staining her hands and mouth as she passionately kissed him.

"Sarah, stop making out with that damn corpse!" a male voice cried out suddenly.

Sarah turned and hissed like a snake at the unseeable being, "I do what I want, whenever I want, Rudan!"

"Of course, but you know what to do..." His voice trailed off.

Sarah bent over the corpse and beared lion-like fangs. She sighed softly and bit his neck, and started draining the boy's body of all the remaining blood. She bent further over the body and then stripped the flesh off the torso, leaving the bones and organs remaining. She licked the blood from around her mouth.

"Mmm, AB+, my favourite."

She began to eat the body again, tearing the flesh right open with her nails which had transformed into giant claws. She grabbed the bare bone of the neck in her teeth and crushed it with ease. The already decomposing head fell to the ground. Sarah, with no respect for the dead kicked it into a dark corner.

The impatient voice came in again, "Sarah, retreat now."

"Yes Master." Sarah growled with a mouthful of flesh. She turned away and pushed what remained of the corpse into the corner. Sneering, she spat on it, blood mixed in with her salvia.
"F*** you humans, you are all nothing but s***s and basterds."

She left the room, and soon the building. She walked into the forest nearby and turned back to the abandoned shack. She nodded her head at it.

It erupted into flames.

Last edited:

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
Well, you did ask for me to read it over right? :)
So I'm doing this review as a friend.

Corrections in red, comments in bolded red. Like most betas do it these days.
Haz said:
Prologue:
She entered the dank, dark room and moved towards the figure on the floor, swiftly and with grace. Her limbs muscled perfectly to fit her slim frame and a shred of fat in between the skin and bone (that muscle part was a bit repetitive. Also, the proper term would be in between the skin and bone since muscles tend to wrap around the bone). She flipped her long red hair over her shoulder before raising a pistol and pointing(present tense) it at the hog-tied boy on the floor.

"Fool…" she said softly, "Did you think anyone would let you live as the freak that(The question mark made an unnecessary pause. The wording wasn't fluid enough if you know what I mean.) you are?"

The boy struggled against his bindings before tossing his head towards the girl causing his long black bangs(I'm not sure what 'bands' meant in this context so I assume you meant 'bangs' as in hair.) to part and reveal his face.

"I'm no freak!" he snarled. A throaty growl echoed from his throat, "I'm normal! Come on Sarah, you know me!"

Sarah fired the pistol at him, but deliberately missed. "You're normal for a human," she sneered, "But in my world, you're nothing but a f***ing freak."

She raised the pistol and aimed it at the boy, deciding where it would cause the most pain. She bent down and pressed the gun to his temple. Then, she(The word 'She' at the beginning of the sentence was repetitive seeing as you used it to begin the last sentence) grabbed his chains and performed a binding spell to keep him still. All the kid could do was turn his head and talk.

"I could shoot you right here," she purred seductively as she stroked a long finger across his temple, "but that would be instant death. Far too quick to die. What about here?" she pointed slightly to the left of his chest(which is where the heart is unless he has an exposed cavity), "No… it would not be(the contraction wouldn't works here too) painful enough. Hang on, I know…"

She released the binding(Lol, you said binging spell which meant eating too much. ^_^) spell and opened fire at the boy. His screams pierced the air like a demon as the bullets were embedded into his body.(That last partfelt like it was hanging so I suggest you add something. That was a suggestion by the way.)

Sarah watched as the blood gushed out of the wounds on his neck, chest and groin. She reloaded the pistol and shot him again, this time in the legs. With one bullet left, she pressed it against the back of his head. (Assuming the gun had a chamber that could hold six bullets and that she used six bullets when firing the first time. Did she actually use five bullets on his leg? [because she just reloaded and that was the final bullet])

"I didn't want to do this Brett, but you left me no choice…" she whispered. Then, she squeezed the trigger.

Sarah released the boy from his shackles. Then, she bent down to his level and raised his head to hers, the blood staining her hands and mouth as she passionately kissed him.

"Sarah, stop making out with that damn corpse!"
a male voice cried out suddenly.

Sarah turned and hissed at the voice(unless he really was invisible in which case, revert to the old one) , "I do what I want, whenever I want, Rudan!"

"Whatever, just drain him, you need your strength."

Sarah bent over the corpse and bared lion-like fangs. She sighed softly and bit his neck, and started draining the boy's body of all his remaining blood.

The impatient voice came in again, "Sarah, retreat now."

"Yes Master." Sarah turned away and kicked the corpse into the corner. She exited the room and soon left the building.
She walked into the forest nearby and turned back to the abandoned shack. She nodded her head at it then it erupted into flames.
Now, you can't say that I'm terribly good at grammar but I did my best. So let me comment a bit. I have too say that this prologue really sets the mood for the story and that I'll be watching it for new releases. Also, if you're looking for a beta, then I recommend the Beta thread in the PFF&P Writer's Lounge. I don't why it was in Italics so I changed that and your spacing needs a bit of work. VBulletin forums tend to bring sentences together when pasting from word because to get a space in VBulletin forums you usually have to press space twice. I'd recommend doing a double space before pasting.

About Sarah, I love the sadism which really caught my attention. She appears to be quite a necrophile when she made out with Brett's corpse. Also, I love how the forest busts into flames at the end of the story. It shows just how powerful she is. Also, try not not let her develop into a Mary-Sue unless you really want it.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
Hmmm... I suggest you reread the review I gave you. The red ones are the corrections, and the bolded ones are the comments. You can copy and paste the whole thing then remove the bolded red parts. After that, just change the font to black for all the red, unbolded parts.

Case point:
This
She released the binging spell and opened fired on the boy. His screams pierced the air, shrieking like a demon as the bullets were embedded in his body
in contrast to this

She released the binding(Lol, you said binging spell which meant eating too much. ^_^) spell and opened fire at the boy. His screams pierced the air like a demon as the bullets were embedded into his body.
Remove the red bolded parts.

If you were going to do this anyway sorry for being pushy. ^_^

I think there were others.

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
Years
You wern't being pushy, just trying to be helpful. I apprciate that. I didn't edit the fic posted in here but the copy in Word. I was bound to miss something.

Anyway thanks again. The first chapter will feature more of Sarah and her bloodthirstness (I think that's a word :P) and will feature the main charecters.

And blood, lots of blood :badsmile:

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
Years
Chapter 1 is up! Take a look!

Chapter 1: Jungle battle
About one month later…

Sixteen year old Hayley sprinted through the forest at an extremely fast speed, dodging the rocks and bushes in her way. She slowed to a stop and sat on a fallen log to catch her breath. She was an extremely beautiful girl with a round face, brown hair (it was once blonde) that sparkled in sunlight and entrancing brown eyes that seemed to always filled with happiness.

She had since abandoned high school. At the moment she wore tattered three-quarter jeans and a tank-top to cope with the hot, wet climate of the jungle. Bearing many cuts, scratches and scars, it was obvious she was tough, physically and mentally. But there was something most unusual about her. A bushy grey tail was sticking out of the top of her pants. Grey dog-like ears replaced her normal ones one her head. In front, strange brown goggles sat loosely.

A shot nearby made her turn her head. A shirtless boy, a bit older then her, held a rifle to his shoulder as he fired another shot. He blew his long blonde bangs out of his eyes to reveal his handsome face before ruffling his hair at the back with his free hand. He too had a tail except his was longer, thinner and spotted as were the ears sticking out of his hair. His piercing yellow eyes were impossible to ignore.

Hayley turned and smiled at the teenager before darting off. Meanwhile the boy reloaded his rifle and fired again. No scream of pain meant he'd missed. He put his arm through the strap of the rifle and adjusted it onto his back. It was hunting time.
He leapt, like a cat of some sort, onto all fours and bounded down the soft slope and into the jungle. He bounded once more onto a fallen tree where he did a front-flip onto the ground and ran towards were he thought Hayley was.

Back at Hayley, she too ran faster, while pulling a hand-gun out of her pocket. She loaded it and stopped in a clearing, turning to meet her pursuer.

The boy stopped and raised his rifle to his shoulder, aiming at Hayley. He fired but Hayley leapt to the side and spun. But instead of a bullet emerging, a ball of paint in exploded out. Hayley pulled her goggles over her eyes and fired her gun, mini-paintballs emerging. The boy leapt back, but his dodging skills were far worse then Hayley's so he was splattered with paint.

Hayley bent down and offered the boy her hand. He pulled himself with help for her and wiped the paint from his face.

"Good round, huh Haz?" he said to Hayley.

"Good for me, not so much for you Zeek." She answered, a slight smile emerging as she thought about how easy it was to hit him.

"Shut up!" he snapped suddenly before turning away and giving his tail and angry swish. But Hayley knew he was only messing around. She twitched her own. He was being a jerk… Again. But before she could stop him, he had stomped off through the jungle down a trail.

Zeek reached down into the water of the stream and cupped the cool, clear water in his hands and splashed it on his chest to wash the paint off. He did it again before dumping his head in. He had just pulled it up, with the water dripping out of his hair and onto his already wet chest, when he heard the rustling on a bush.

"Hayley?" he called, expecting to here her yell back. But then he remembered. Hayley always snuck up on him. She was too clever to let her here him.

His ears were going haywire on his head; he was trying to pick up the distant noise of the sound of feet on the earth. His nostrils widened as he tried to pick up Hayley's familiar scent of cherries. She loved them.

Instead a fierce growl made him turn. Across the stream on the other bank, about two meters away, a humungous dingo stood with about fifteen others. It growled at him before howling an order to the others, and somehow, although he had known for months, Zeek understood them.

"Get him!" The leader snarled.

The dingo pack leapt across the stream and paddled towards Zeek. Zeek balled his fists together and punched the one who came up first. It was struck on the muzzle and fell down, whimpering. A second and third one leapt at him, mouths wide open to reveal razor sharp fangs. Zeek pulled his rifle out and swung it like a bat to fend them off. It knocked one out of the air, while the other chomped down on the gun, piercing through the metal.

Zeek examined the rifle before shrugging it and throwing it away. The dingos were getting more aggressive. Zeek saw the big brute step forward, its mouth wide open and dripping with saliva, and advance towards him.

More howls meant more dingos on the way. Zeek closed his eyes and prepared himself to fight the dingos. If they wanted him, they wanted Hayley and he couldn't let that happen.

He growled at the dingos and opened his eyes "Die, you dogs!"

The leader snarled and pounced at Zeek. But a bow staff, an one meter long, round piece of wood which is often used as a weapon, hit the dingo right on the head. The dingo lay splayed on the ground, with its eyes cross-eyed.

Hayley bounded down the tree from where she threw her trusty staff.
"Z, you okay?" Hayley asked Zeek "Here, I brought your nun-chucks."
She handed him a pair of what seemed to be thick wooden sticks, tied together by a thirty-centimetre chain, and what had metal caps on the end.

He swung one easily in his hand towards the dingos while spinning the other above his head. Hayley twirled her bow staff above her head and lashed out, striking two of the dogs while stabbing a third with the cruel, sharp, metal part at one end.

Meanwhile Zeek was having some trouble. He managed to strike at another dingo with the nun-chucks. Two more went for his arms but he killed them by pushing the nun-chicks into their mouths. They flailed wildly until they went blue from lack of oxygen. Zeek ripped the nun-chucks out of their mouths with extreme force, causing deep gashes in their mouths and throats. The two dropped to the ground, dead. Zeek turned to assist Hayley only to find that all the dingos who hadn't fallen, advancing on her!

Hayley thrust her staff at one of the dingos, but they dodged it, even when she swung it around to knock them over. In a second, Zeek was beating the dingos. Standing with his back to Hayley, and hers to his, they backed away from the circle of dingos until they bumped into each other.

"Zeek, I'm scared." Hayley said her voice slightly shaky.

"Don't worry, I have a plan." He replied as he kicked out. "Roar."

"What the ****?" she demanded back as she punched a dingo in the chest.

Zeek smiled at her swearing (which she often did when pissed off) and took a death breath. He stepped back and flexed his biceps in the air while giving a screeching roar like that of a big cat.

The dingos shrunk back, obviously frightened. Hayley too went to give a roar but here came out more like a howl. The dingos gave whimpers and started to flee. Their leader howled after them.

"Back to the lair cowards! Make sure they don't reach the other humans!"

"Let's get 'em!" Hayley cried sprinting after them.

"Wait up Haz!" called Zeek as he followed her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dingos, bashed and bleeding galloped into a cave. It sloped downwards gently into a flat stone area. Four dingos were guarding too teenagers, tied to a rock. One, a female, had blonde hair, bright blue eyes. She was slim and was representing the blonde stereotype, blonde and beautiful. She wore jeans and a blue tank-top. She had white furry ears and a short white tail. She seemed to be sobbing.

The boy was the opposite. His black hair was scraggily upon his head, and he was very muscular despite being skinny. He had black and orange ears with a white edge, and a long striped tail. His brown eyes were calm in contrast to the girl's teary ones.
"Hey Bree, calm down. We're going to get out of this." he whispered to her.

Bree, the girl, gave a whimper. "It's okay for you Xave. You probably won't get killed."

"Nor will you. I promise nothing bad will happen to us sis."

The words were barley out of his mouth when the dingos leapt down the slope. But then this most amazing thing happened. They transformed into humans, humans with dingo tails and ears.

The leader, a giant man with a mullet of blonde hair and big bruiser arms, collapsed next to a female with red hair who had appeared out of nowhere.

Sarah.

"They are coming mistress." gasped the man, worn out from running.

Sarah grabbed him by his mullet and screamed at him. "What! How could you get beaten by two teenagers?!" She beared her fangs and snarled at him like a lion, her fangs growing as her inched closer to the man.

One of the dingo-men yelled to her, "Boss, Kruhas at twelve o'clock! We gotta run!"

Sarah gave an 'hmph' sound. Before issuing orders. "Leave those teens here, we'll beat it." She smiled at the teenagers "We'll meet again Kruhas. But you'll be with me."

She gave an evil laugh and she and here followers disappeared in a glowing purple light.

Hayley and Zeek raced into the cave just to see them disappear. Zeek dived down the slope only to crash into the rock wall. If the situation hadn't been so serious, Hayley would be laughing. But she wasn't.

"Shit! We missed them!" Zeek yelled to Hayley.

Hayley nodded and slid down the slope to meet him. "Well at least these two are okay." she jerked her head towards the tied up teens, "Right?"

The other two teens nodded. With a slice of her staff, Hayley freed them. The brother and sister then introduced themselves as did Zeek and Hayley.

Night started to fall as all four of them climbed out of the cave.

"See ya." called Xavier as he put an arm around Bree and led her away.

"Hey, wait up!" Zeek called after him. "You don't know where you're goin'! You don't know the jungle like us!"

Bree turned, "Maybe we should go with them Xave."

He appeared sceptical of them but Hayley clapper her hands and pointed to a tall tree in the distances. "That's our destination, come on!"

She took off with the three following her as they ran through the night.

"Wait up Haz!" Zeek roared but Hayley just laughed. Bree and Xavier laughed at them as they caught up while Zeek didn't.

They reached the great tree. About five-hundred-and-fifty metres tall, it had a terrific tree-house tucked away in its upper branches. The vines and leaves on all of the sides hid it from view except from where they stood at the base near the rope ladder made from vines and planks of food. It had tank on a platform which was nailed into the side and solar panels were attached to the back and sides. Its wooden sides were not painted and were chipped but not rotting. It had a tin roof and several glass panelled windows.

The group climbed up and onto the fenced veranda. A wind chime hung outside a window, its chime nudging each other to give a soft 'ding' noise.

They entered it to find an L-shaped room. Straight across was a kitchen area with a dining table and chairs. Near the corner of the 'L' was a door painted with an image of a jaguar stalking through a jungle, its eyes gleaming.

"C'mon Bree. You're coming with me." Hayley gestured to a door down the hall. It too was painted and had a Grey Wolf painted on it, standing in a blizzard, a cub between its front legs with its eyes pleading.

The two girls entered into the room. A double was bed was on a high and was over a thick, double-bed mattress where a Gameboy sat, still going. Posters of animals, video game characters and rock-stars covered the walls. A radio sat on a small bed-side table. A TV was sitting on a desk where drawing materials were strewn about next to a laptop.

Hayley pulled herself up on the mattress just as Bree collapsed on the mattress below.

Hayley called out to her, "Bree, Bree, you okay?"

But Bree was already asleep.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
Excellent work Haz. I'm interested in the concept of these morphing human animals. Reminds me of Animagus from Harry Potter. I see that you're looking for a beta and good luck with that. I don't trust myself to be one just yet. Also, I'm anxious to find out where the story is headed...

Your IRL name is Haley is it?

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
Years
Excellent work Haz. I'm interested in the concept of these morphing human animals. Reminds me of Animagus from Harry Potter. I see that you're looking for a beta and good luck with that. I don't trust myself to be one just yet. Also, I'm anxious to find out where the story is headed...

Your IRL name is Haley is it?

Yes it is but spelt HaYley. I love my name so I had to put myself in it :P

No luck with a beta yet but hopefully I will find one. I'm a fan of Harry Potter so you can figure where some of my idea insperation came from.

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
Years
Chapter 2: Sneaky and sly

The sun was already shining when Hayley awoke the next day. She stretched her arms until she heard a crack in both arms. She glanced down at the bottom bunk only to find Bree had gone out already.

Realizing she had slept in her clothes, Hayley pulled a new set from her closet and went to the bathroom across the hall.

Minutes later, she emerged brushing her hair as she sat down at the dining table with the group. Breakfast had already been laid out with glasses of orange juice, various cereals and stacks of toast.

Helping herself to the toast, Hayley sat next to Bree. The group ate in silence before Zeek spoke.

"So, um, why were you tied up in that cave Bree and Xavier?"

Bree drained her orange juice before answering. "I'm not sure to be exact. We were passing through the area when those dingos turned up and knocked us out. We were tied up in that cave for about an hour before you showed up. They called us Kruhas. And they called you Kruhas too." She looked at Hayley and Zeek, expecting an answer.

Hayley got up and piled all the plates in the dishwasher. She turned leant against it before replying, "Zeek knows the story better then I do."

"Indeed." Zeek replied. "Settle down kiddies, this story is going to take a while."

He cleared his throat and began to recite a story like he had done so many times before. "Over one thousand years ago, an ancient race called the Kruhas ruled what is now Migrant Island. They worshipped a god called Cheyus who was said to shape the universe with its many arms. Now most of the stuff I'm saying is either been passed down in stories or it has been written about them."

"Oh." came Brees reply.

"Ah yeah, anyway, the Kruhas built a great stone arch above a temple atop a mountain. They called it the Arch of Cheyus. Under that arch was a sacrifice slab. But then, for many days and many nights, it rained and it was said that their leader insulted Cheyus before it started and so, thus, Cheyus wouldn't stop the rain. A group of Kruhas then kidnapped their leader and sacrificed him with animal-like methods. That is, knocking him out and eating him alive."

All four teenagers made a face and went, "Ewww."

Zeek continued with the story.

"Although Cheyus wanted the leader dead, he was shocked at the inhumanity that the Kruhas displayed. So he cursed them with the ability to transform into animals but they would be stuck with animal features. Many were angry and sacrificed the ones who caused this. After that they embraced the ability and soon their children contracted the "curse" only to discover it was a gift."

"Nowadays, there is only a few Kruhas left, us included. It has been passed down through generation to generation."

Bree nodded her head "I see. That's why she wanted us."

Hayley leant forward, her ears pricked up "Who wants you?"

"Sarah. She is the evilest, most blood thirsty person I've met. I've seen her murder and torture before."

"We both have." added Xavier "She killed our mother."

Silence filled the room. Hayley spoke first "I'm so sorry. That is terrible."

"Yeah, it is." growled Xavier. "I want to kill that evil ***** so badly; I will kill myself in the process."

"Xave." said Bree is a tone that issued a warning.

Xavier shot her a look which she immediately understood.

"What now?" Hayley asked Zeek, changing the subject.

Zeek stood up and stretched his arms, "Well, there's a place called the Lake of Infinity which, according to legend, is where a creature called a "Topaz" trains teenage Kruhas."

"So..." Xavier said, "We find Topaz, we get trained up, and go after Sarah."

"Right." agreed Bree.

"I think I got a book with a map in it." Zeek said, scratching his head, "I'll see if I can find it…" he moved to the bookshelf and started to search.

Hayley moved to the TV and turned it on. Sandra Sculley of Channel 10 news came on. A blond haired women was sitting at a news desk

"Good morning, I'm Sandra Sculley, your local news reporter. Our top story comes from the country town of Grafton where our reporter, Lisa Dongle, is investigating the most gruesome murder ever reported. Lisa?"

The TV showed a woman with brown hair outside a burnt-out shack in a forest.

"Thank you Sandra. Today marks an enormous tragedy to the people of Grafton. A young male, name unknown at the current time, has been brutally raped, bashed, decapitated and murdered in a bizarre crime done obviously by an expert. Chief Hardy of the Grafton Police Department is here to discuss this. Chief?"

The camera pans to show a large man wearing a Police Uniform.

"Thanks, Lisa. At around two am last Tuesday, a local man noticed that the old police hideout was on fire. We are treating at as suspicious because after getting a call from the firemen, we discovered a body."

"As I believe Chief Hardy, the initial cause of death isn't the fire. Is this true?"

"Yes it is. The young male had been held for at least three days without food, then raped and shot several times before being decapitated and mauled by an animal of some kind and had his flesh eaten."

Hayley hit the power button on the remote, no-one wanted to watch anymore.

"How horrible!" Hayley exclaimed to the group.

The other nodded and threw in their two cents of disgust.

"Right!" Hayley cried, taking charge, "Let's get ready to go to the Lake of Infinity. Zeek find the map in that book you mentioned and Bree and Xavier, I'll help you pack."

In a cave deep in a cliff, a group of people leant on staffs, staring at a fire intensely. One was a female and wore what seemed to be good quality-made clothes, a tank-top and board shorts. The three men wore nothing but loincloths made from rags and all bore scars as a sign of abuse.

Footsteps approached. The female glanced up and stood up immediately and bowed to the red-haired young women who entered.

"Sarah, welcome back."

"Vixen," Sarah moved forward and hugged the girl "how good to see you again."

"Likewise." The two friends have been together from birth and were like sisters. Vixen was the only one Sarah considered a friend.

"What news has come?" Sarah asked as the two took a left down a stone hallway lit by torches into a large cavern. People were sleeping near the walls in hammocks; others were socialising but in muffled tones. The ceiling was not high. There was a small slope leading to an area with stone chairs and a large bon-fire area and behind it, another much steeper sloping leading to the large entrance which was on a bluff of the cliff.

"None good." replied Vixen "The northern ridge cougars have reported that a small group is heading here and should be here within forty-eight hours."

"We shall be gone by then."

"Yes, of course."

They descended into the bon-fire area but then went up and out of the cave onto the bluff. They stood overlooking a green lake. Near the closest shore, vicious beasts shaped like boars but with big tusks, legs that erupted from the body at odd angles and with spines lining their broad back, argued over a rabbit they killed. Their grunts and squeals could be heard from the bluff.

Vixen spoke first, "Sarah, I've been thinking."

Sarah turned to her, "What about?"

"Remember that book we stole about Dark Magik spells?"

"Yes."

"Well, there was a transformation spell- for a Sepretri."

Sarah turned to a friend and studied her, "A Sepretri? Please tell me you're joking. There no spell that powerful!"

Vixen shook her head "No, I kid you not Sarah. The requirements for it are this: On a Full Moon we must humiliate and sacrifice a traitor by decapitation and the person transforming must drink the blood while another chants the spell. Then I must be thrown into water to finish it. Sounds simple really."

Sarah mouth curved into an evil smile "Yes, really simple. And I know the perfect sacrifice place and the right person. Right here tonight, we shall sacrifice Will with everyone here."

"Ah Will." sighed Vixen, "My ex-boyfriend. The only thing he was good for was his dick. Too bad he couldn't use it well." She giggled at her own joke.

Sarah clapped her hands "It's settled then. Tonight Will shall die."

Later that stormy night:

"No!" the boy screamed as he was whipped by at least fifty whips. He wore nothing and he was bound by the hands as he was lead past hordes of screaming Kruhas to a stone slab near the cliff edge. Sarah stood to the side with a book while Vixen stood on the other side with a long blade. Her eyes flickered to the boy. A smile crept across her face.

The boy, called Will, was shoved down on his knees in front of Vixen by two men who resembled armature body-builders. They forced his neck back so he looked up at her.

"Remember me *****?" she demanded.

Will tried to speak but all he achieved was a nod. Vixen laughed at him.

"Good then. Let's begin then."

The men shoved him onto the slate and held him down. Drums began to beat, staffs pounded on the rocks and the group sung in low, mourning tones to match the drum beats. Vixen raised the blade high above over the boy's neck as the singing got faster. Sarah hovered near, holding a beaker.

Vixen struck downwards and sliced the boy's neck. His neck fell and was caught by a guard. The hoard of people remained somewhat silent began to go back inside the cave. Sarah moved forward with the beaker and collected the blood pouring from the body's neck.

She handed it to Vixen who drained it. Her skin began to bubble; lightning began to flash around her as the rain seemed to pelt down harder. She gasped for breath as she clutched her throat.

Sarah opened the spell book and began to read:

Oh Gods of Magik, I call upon thee
To transform the human I see
To a Sepretri, a foul thing
It's to you I sing
Because fair is foul and foul is fair
I summon thee!

A lightning bolt struck Vixen. She screamed and was thrust into the lake below.

A flash of light illuminated the lake area. Vixen was hovering over the water, her body glowing purple as gold lightning bolts erupted from her body.

Then in another flash, she was replaced by a long, snake-like creature. Her body was two hundred metres long and with curved horns erupting out of head with two more horns coming out her skull. A small horn was on her snout. Her body was emerald green, scales shining the jewels itself and he underbelly sapphire-blue. Her eyes were like rubies.

She lifted herself out of the water and gave a screeching roar. Sarah smirked and gave a small laugh.

"How much further, my feet are killing me!" Hayley complained to Zeek. Bree grumbled in agreement from behind. The group was hiking up ridge into a crater valley on the other side.

Zeek checked the map. "The lakes just down into this valley."

"Thank ****ing God." grumbled Xavier.

They reached the rocky top and gazed down on the landscape. Rocky caves covered the nearly-impossible to climb valley walls and a green lake covered most of the land. There was scrub covering the muddy ground where bush-pigs and wild-dogs hid under. All were attracted to a half-eaten corpse on the lakes edge but none dared to go near it.

Suddenly, a great head rose out of the lakes water. A great dragonish head with curling horns and glaring red eyes roared at snatched the body from the edge, dropping a few scrapes. A brave dog dove forward to snatch it but the giant dragon would have none of it. It streaked forward with lightning-fast speed at the dog who tried to return to his friends.

He was snatched by the great jaws and the dragon dove back into the lake to feast on its prize.

Zeek gulped and stammered, "I think we're here guys."

Back