• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Stop With The New Generations For A Sec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2013
    NINTENDO

Yo game is weak sauce, quit spitting out new generations and focus on something creative with the Pokemon industry.

How about this. Buy some online servers, and create an MMORPG? I have no doubt in my mind that this would create more revenue for you than anything you've done in the past combined. Just think about it.

Of course it would LITERALLY have to be a massive environment (much much much much bigger than the maps you currently have now), but I believe this could revolutionize the gaming industry.

And for all of you out there complaining that you would rather have new generations, they could make expansions to the worlds that would give new maps and new Pokemon.

The only reason why I could see this hasn't happened yet is due to the fact that there are SO MANY possibilities for this to be in existence, it blows the executives minds every time they try to think about it.

GET IT TOGETHER AND MAKE THIS HAPPEN AND I WILL FOREVER BE A MEMBER

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back